Control

Idol War

Jungkook watches Taehyung walk away, sighing before he decides to try and get out of the big crowd.

 

However when Jungkook turns, he realizes he's completely surrounded by people, no empty space in his view.

 

Jungkook pushes through a few people, feeling like he's closer to getting off the dance floor when in reality, he's only made it worse.

 

"Excuse me, sorry, move please." Jungkook brushes past some touchy men on the dance floor, getting by them before he feels something grab him all of a sudden.

 

"Sorry Tae I couldn't find the-"

 

"Hey Baby, wanna dance?" An unfamiliar voice appears right by Jungkook's ear, sending him shivers as he tries to turn and look at the person behind him.

 

However whoever is behind him holds his hips tightly before grinding against Jungkook roughly.

 

"No thanks I'll pass, I have to go..." Jungkook tries to grab the mans hands from his waist, but they tighten. 

 

"But you're so y, just give me a chance." The man says, biting the skin on Jungkook's exposed neck.

 

"No get off!" Jungkook speaks up, a few people looking at him for a second before continuing to dance. Jungkook tries harder to push the man off of him however he soon realizes that he's two times Jungkook's size.

 

He circles his hands around Jungkook's waist and grinds aggressively against the black haired boy.

 

"If you really like it then later we can go to my room, I'll give you a real good fu-" 

 

"Get your hands off of him." Jungkook feels the weight being lifted from behind him as he hears a familiar deep voice.

 

"What is he your boyfriend or something? Competitors aren't suppose to date now are they?" The man says and Jungkook can barely turn around, too shocked and embarrassed to face the man.

 

And when he does, he doesn't only spot the man, But Taehyung, giving the big man a deathly glare that would scare even the toughest of men.

 

"He's not my boyfriend. But he clearly didn't want your big, scruffy hands all over him." Taehyung growls, earning a slight push from the bigger man before he's walking away in defeat.

 

Taehyung watches him leave before directing his eyes to Jungkook.

 

"Are you okay Kook?" Taehyung walks up to him, noticing Jungkook's shocked expression.

 

"Yeah..I just...we should leave." Jungkook feels his vision getting worse as the world around him is spinning.

 

He clutches onto Taehyung's arm and beckons for him to lead them out of the crowd.

 

~

 

Taehyung finally gets him and Jungkook to his dorm room, slightly struggling with the keys when they arrive.

 

He opens the door and walks into his dark room, Jungkook following him from behind.

 

The second they walk into the room, Jungkook rushes over to the bed and plops down face first. 

 

Taehyung laughs, discarding his jacket into his closet and setting his keys down on the table.

 

"Jungkook-ah how do you feel?" Taehyung asks the boy as he approaches the fridge.

 

"Mhpmmmm." Jungkook lets out a strangled noise, muffled by the pillows.

 

"I'll get you some water." Taehyung says before pouring two glasses of water, one for him and one for Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook rolls over in the bed, holding his head in his hands as it begins to ache.

 

Taehyung's brings him water, telling him to drink it cautiously before he chokes. 

 

"That man really killed my ." Jungkook suddenly blurts out, causing Taehyung to choke on his water.

 

Taehyung laughs at the drunken boy, watching as the Jungkook confusedly looks up at Taehyung.

 

He looks so innocent, sitting legs crossed on the bed, eyes hooded as he looks up at Taehyung. 

 

"But now that he's gone..." Jungkook reaches his arms out to grab Taehyung, pulling at his hips as Taehyung stands next to the bed.

 

He puts down his water and takes Jungkook's hands off of his waist.

 

"Jungkook you're drunk, you don't actually want to do this." Taehyung sighs, looking down at the boy who's now pouting.

 

"No Taehyung, I'm barely drunk anymore and I know that before I was drunk I was still thinking about this." Jungkook says, hands tugging on Taehyung's shirt. He grips it tightly, Taehyung worrying that it might rip.

 

"Jungkook- how about another time." Taehyung says, hesitating as Jungkook scowls. The last thing he'd want to do is take advantage of the boy.

 

"Taehyung, please....tonight we're celebrating and I want to end the night with you...and me.." Jungkook trails off, his hands finding themselves underneath Taehyung's shirt, skimming the bottom of his sensitive stomach.

 

Taehyung's stomach fills with butterflies as he feels Jungkook's hands slowly caressing his tanned skin.

 

"I don't know..." 

 

Jungkook's hands find themselves on Taehyung's belt, already playing with the buckle as he loosens it. 

 

Taehyung looks down at Jungkook's long fingers, skillfully undoing his belt and watching it fall to the ground. Taehyung gulps.

 

"Jungkook.." 

 

Jungkook's eyes linger on Taehyung's jean zipper, before he directs his eyes up to the hesitating boy.

 

"Let me take care of you Tae. Just for tonight." Jungkook's voice is husky, his hands finding themselves on Taehyung's lower back as he's pulling the boys waist closer to him.

 

Jungkook sits on his knees on the bed, while Taehyung stands beside the bed, slowly feeling like he's loosing control. Like he can't deny his attraction for Jungkook no matter how hard he tries.

 

Jungkook's mouth suddenly becomes dangerously close to Taehyung's clothed member, his breath just ghosting over it as his eyes dart back up to Taehyung. 

 

"Let me..."

 

Jungkook's words are lost as his tongue darts out of his mouth and a strip down Taehyung's member- through his jeans. 

 

And just the sight of Jungkook on his knees in front to Taehyung makes the boy grow needy, grow hard. 

 

Jungkook chuckles, sliding his hands down Taehyung's back, to his where Jungkook gives it a light squeeze. 

 

And Taehyung isn't used to being touched like this- when normally he's the one doing the touching.

 

However Taehyung's hand slowly finds itself in Jungkook's dark locks, tugging it slightly as if telling Jungkook he's allowed to do what he wants. Just for now.

 

Jungkook his lips, eyeing Taehyung's growing with hungry eyes.

 

Jungkook s the boys tight jeans, quick to slide them down before revealing Taehyung's bare legs, only the boxers left.

 

And as Jungkook eyes Taehyung's bare thighs, something suddenly comes to mind.

 

Before continuing his latest mission, Jungkook suddenly leans into Taehyung's leg, bringing his mouth to his inner thigh and on the soft skin, earning a suddenly moan from the brown haired boy.

 

He's slightly startled and caught off guard for a second but Taehyung tightens his grip on Jungkook's hair and squeezes his eyes shut.

 

"Ah." Taehyung manages as Jungkook runs his hot tongue over the new mark he's left on Taehyung's inner thigh.

 

Once he's done marking the boy, he finally gets back on track, bringing his hands to Taehyung's boxers where he finally pulls them down, revealing the brown haired boys thick member.

 

And Jungkook feels himself getting harder by the second as he eyes the treat he has in store.