Interview

Idol War

Taehyung and Jungkook don't talk for a few days, only talking to Jimin or Hoseok.

 

Jungkook tries his best to get reactions out of Taehyung, by wearing tighter leather jeans or very low cut shirts. Today he even lifted his shirt at least six times to wipe his sweat and reveal his stomach. And every time he looks at Taehyung, the boy is either not looking or his face shows no emotion. 

 

As for Taehyung, the boy is getting more and more frustrated everyday. He doesn't know why Jungkook's acting this way, trying to distract him by his lips or doing handstand grinds when they're practising dances. 

 

Taehyung doesn't want his mind to think of Jungkook in dirty ways, but Jungkook keeps pushing it.

 

And Taehyung knows he still has a chance...to get revenge. He's just been waiting to see how far Jungkook will go. It's amusing to watch the boy try and crack Taehyung.

 

Because little does he know, Taehyung sees everything Jungkook does, and whether he likes to admit it or not, it does affect him in a way.

 

But now, Taehyung will regain his power on Jungkook. 

 

"Make him flustered. That will always trigger him." Hoseoks words float in Taehyung's head as he's walking to the photography room- the first room he and Jungkook met.

 

The four competitors have an interview taking place in that room and they're called to e there in five minutes.

 

As Taehyung is walking, he tries to think in his head of ways he could possibly fluster Jungkook. 

 

However as he's thinking hard, the boy himself pops out of the elevator in front of him, walking ahead of him without realizing Taehyung is behind him.

 

And Taehyung observes the boys outfit, from his hugging jeans to his low hanging shirt that reveals the boys collarbones. 

 

And when his eyes linger on Jungkook's open neck, a thought comes to mind.

 

Taehyung looks around, noticing a few office doors open farther up in the hallway.

 

He waits until Jungkook is walking passed one of the open doors before he picks up his walking pace, trudging behind the boy until he's ready.

 

"Jungkook." Taehyung mutters, startling the black haired boy. He turns his head quickly, seeing Taehyung standing right there. He's about to say hi when Taehyung grabs the boys wrist and pulls him into one of the office rooms on the left.

 

"Taehyung wha-"

 

Taehyung closes the door and pushes Jungkook right against it, the boy opening his mouth in surprised as he looks at Taehyung.

 

"What are you doing?" Jungkook manages to get out, holding his hands up in mercy as Taehyung's eyes glare into his soul.

 

"Revenge." Taehyung breathlessly mutters, grabbing Jungkook's hands and wrapping them around his back before grabbing the back of Jungkook's neck and pulling him in.

 

Jungkook isn't sure what Taehyung's doing but next thing he knows the boy is attaching their lips together, just like a few nights ago.

 

And Jungkook isn't sure how he feels, he isn't sure how he should feel.

 

He breaks the contact first, looking at Taehyung, the boy seeming needy, just like last time. 

 

"Is this because I've been looking so attractive lately?" Jungkook's lips upturn into his cocky grin again and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

 

"No." Taehyung growls, suddenly remembering that he needs to fluster Jungkook, not make him more confident.

 

He reattaches their lips, automatically inserting his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook hums as he does so, tightening his grip on Taehyung's back and pulling him closer.

 

And Taehyung tries not to lose his mind as he feels the slight friction of Jungkook's crotch on his own.

 

Taehyung deepens the kiss, shoving one of his hands in Jungkook's hair and tugging him a little closer. However Jungkook seems to be enjoying it all too much. 

 

Taehyung is unsure how to fluster Jungkook so he goes with plan B. He removes his lips from Jungkook's, earning a disatified noise from the black haired boy, before placing his lips onto Jungkook's exposed neck.

 

And Jungkook tilts his head back for better access.

 

"Ah." Jungkook closes his eyes when he feels Taehyung the same spot he on the other night. However this time, Taehyung Jungkook's neck with the intention of marking him up.

 

And Jungkook doesn't realizes this until his neck starts to sting. His eyes fly open and his grip on Taehyung's back loosens.

 

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yells, causing Taehyung to pull his wet lips off of Jungkook's neck, a smirk on his face.

 

"Did you... leave a mark?" Jungkook asks, looking at Taehyung with wide, innocent eyes, his cheeks now burning red. And Taehyung can use only one word to describe his current expression. Flustered. 

 

"Yes. It'll be nice and pretty for the interview we have in 2 minutes." Taehyung smiles, pushing himself off of Jungkook and reaching for the doorknob behind Jungkook.

 

"Taehyung! What do I do?!" Jungkook stops the boy from leaving, his eyes wider than ever. 

 

"I don't know. Maybe try wearing a shirt that exposes less of your neck." Taehyung rolls his eyes before opening the door and walking out. 

 

And Jungkook is angry, flustered and all at the same time and he doesn't know what to do. 

 

He runs to his dorm to change into a turtle neck, just making it back to the room in time for the interview.

 

He walks in with Namjoon furiously rushing him. 

 

And Jungkook looks at the table, noticing that the only seat that's open is next to Taehyung on the end. 

 

He doesn't look at Taehyung while taking a seat, noticing a few camera crew anxiously holding their cameras towards the boys. 

 

Jungkook already finds himself sweating in the overly hot turtle neck. He fans his face and his neck, cheeks growing a dull pink. He can't even begin to process what just went on. 

 

He can't even bring himself to look at Taehyung.

 

In front of the table that the boys sit at is two chairs, one for Namjoon and one for the interviewer. 

 

They both take their seats as they see one of the crew announcing countdown. 

 

The interview is a live one, so everything is done on a tight time schedule. 

 

And Jungkook's chest is still rising and falling rapidly as he watches the crew count down from five.

 

"On in five, four, three, two.."

 

Jungkook suddenly feels a hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his crotch. He looks down and sees Taehyung's long fingers, wrapped around his thigh tightly. He gulps.

 

 

 

 

 

This interview will be a long one.