Eyes on me

Idol War

And just as they hit the floor, the song Own It by Drake comes on. Taehyung looks over to Jungkook, his lips as he looks Jungkook up and down, from head to toe.

 

Jungkook shivers with Taehyung's eyes on him, feeling the need to satisfy the boy. 

 

 

To keep Taehyung's eyes on him as long as he can.

 

 

~

 

Taehyung is the first to start dancing, flowing slowly with the music. His body is slow with movement as he sways back and forth, his eyes staying on Jungkook's at all times.

 

Jungkook, feeling the pressure of Taehyung's gaze, decides to let the alcohol do the rest of his work. 

 

 

 

Taehyung his lips, stops in place as he watches Jungkook pull out some y dance moves that he's never seen Jungkook perform before. 

 

Jungkook is content on impressing the brown haired boy and he makes sure to bite his lip as he s forewords in a slow motion. Taehyung is in utter shock, and his cheeks seem to glow red as he watches this new side of the black haired boy. 

 

And his body relays slow, sensual movements, while his eyes focus on Taehyung's. He parts his lips and takes a deep breath, loud enough for Taehyung to hear, before continuing to sway his hips.

 

The slower song ends, and a slightly faster song starts.

 

The crowd gets more filled with people migrating to the dance floor, and when Jungkook turns around to look behind him, he's quickly being pushed closer to Taehyung. 

 

And his back suddenly hits Taehyung's broad chest, earning a slight stumble from Jungkook as Taehyung is pulling his body close from falling down.

 

And next thing Jungkook knows, he feels Taehyung's hands snaking around his waist, and his neck leaning on Jungkook's shoulder.

 

Jungkook can hear Taehyung heavy breathing in his ear, and he can sense that the boy is still slightly flustered from his earlier dance. And perhaps...slightly . 

 

"Now I'll show you Tae, that I really can dance." Jungkook whispers, leaning his head back on Taehyung's shoulder before he completely closes the surface between their bodies, Jungkook's back flush against Taehyung's chest.

 

And that's when Jungkook starts to move his slowly, causing friction on Taehyung's lower half, which seemingly grows slightly hard as Jungkook feels the tightening of Taehyung's pants. 

 

Taehyung takes a deep breath before his hands tighten themselves around Jungkook's waist. And Jungkook places his hands on top of Taehyung's, grabbing them tightly. 

 

And Jungkook closes his eyes, only listening to the music as his body moves to the beat. And it almost feels like he's all alone- with Taehyung.

 

Like they're the only ones there, on the glowing dance floor with no other bodies beside them and no others eyes to watch them.

 

Jungkook seems to believe he really is alone with Taehyung because his hips begin to slightly push against Taehyung, earning some friction on Taehyung's crotch. 

 

Taehyung's cheeks go red as his grip tightens on Jungkook's hands. Taehyung begins to press his crotch harder against the back of Jungkook, receiving even more friction. 

 

"Jungkook.." Taehyung releases a quiet gasp- only heard by Jungkook. And the black haired boy isn't sure when he's become so open, but he allows Taehyung to lean into his neck and place his lips to the exposed skin.

 

Jungkook shivers, however his head is spinning from the alcohol and he's in no right mind to tell Taehyung to stop. 

 

Not when Kim Taehyung is grinding on him in the middle of the dance floor.  Not when the boy is trying to prove himself to Taehyung.

 

Jungkook's hips collide with Taehyung's clothed member more harshly as the music picks up, this time earning an actual moan from the brown haired boy.

 

Jungkook smirks, feeling himself growing hotter by the second as he looks back to see the brown haired boy bite his plump lip to keep the sounds in.

 

Taehyung suddenly loosens his hold from Jungkook's hips, before turning the boy around so they're facing each other. 

 

Jungkook smirks, when he sees Taehyung's pink cheeks and un-even breaths.

 

He takes this chance to wrap one arm around Taehyung's neck, the other slowly drawing circles on the boys chest. 

 

"I'm not bad at dancing now, am I." Jungkook's voice is seductive and Taehyung is very amused at this new Jungkook.

 

The black haired boy skins over the boys chest with his hand, before slowly dragging it down to slide over Taehyung's stomach.

 

His eyes dart up to see Taehyung's reaction and the boys swaying back and forth to the music, allowing Jungkook to feel him. 

 

However Jungkook's hand begins to slide lower than Taehyung's stomach,  hand skimming across his clothed member. 

 

That's when Taehyung's eyes suddenly shoot open.

 

"Jungkook! Not here!" Taehyung seems caught off guard as he looks at Jungkook, and the boy seems caught in the moment, his cheeks flushed and a smirk planted on his face.

 

"Then what'do you say we do it somewhere else?" Jungkook suggests, wriggling his eyebrows as he grinds against Taehyung, crotch on crotch friction. 

 

The brown haired boy, bites his lip to hold in the sudden growl that comes to the tip of his tongue. He impatiently rabs Jungkook's hands and lightly pulls them off of his waist before backing up so he can finally look at the boy properly. And calm himself down. 

 

"Jungkook you're drunk." Taehyung says to the boy seriously. He's not mad if Jungkook is, however he wishes he could know how drunk Jungkook is, so he can control the boy.

 

"I....yeah." Jungkook looks down like he's guilty, however his guilt is quickly washed away when he grabs the small of Taehyung's back and pulls him in.

 

"But I still really want you Tae. Drunk or not." Jungkook's voice drops an octave as his crotch comes into contact with Taehyung's quickly. 

 

And Taehyung can feel that Jungkook is already extremely hard. He laughs. And Taehyung, feeling the alcohol buzzing in his head, squeezes Jungkook's hand tightly before releasing.

 

"Okay Jungkook....let me just tell Hoseok we're leaving and then we can get out of here. Stay right here, I'll be back in a second." Taehyung tells the boy sternly, earning a dizzying nod from Jungkook.

 

However before leaving the boy, Taehyung re-closes the distance between them two, before clashing his lips with Jungkook's. 

 

He hadn't had the chance to kiss Jungkook all night, and he'd been dying to this entire time.

 

The kiss is full of power, dominance and need, and Jungkook can feel it all as Taehyung grips his arm tightly.

 

Taehyung detaches his lips from Jungkook's before quickly telling Jungkook to stay put. 

 

And with that, Taehyung turns and leaves the boy on the crowded dance floor. 

 

And soon enough Taehyung realizes that his mind is also clouded with alcohol, because he'd never be dumb enough to leave a drunken Jungkook in the middle of the dance floor with a bunch of other drunk, people.