Round 4

Idol War

Jungkook is quick to rush to the bathroom right as the interview finishes.

 

And of course Taehyung follows behind, hoping no one will stop both boys on the way.

 

Once Jungkook enters the bathroom, he lets out a big, deep breath that he was holding throughout the entire interview. Jungkook leans on the sink and looks at himself, waiting to confront the other boy.

 

And just on time, Taehyung comes through the bathroom door and his eyes immediately find Jungkook's. He smirks.

 

"What the was that!" Jungkook pushes himself off of the sink and makes his way over to Taehyung.

 

However the brown haired boy is heading to the sink where he runs hot water and washes his hands.

 

"Revenge?" Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook through the mirror. The boy looks like he's loosing it, his fingers running through his black hair.

 

"Can you imagine what could have happened if someone found out!?" Jungkook says, pacing around as he seems to be panicking.

 

Taehyung stays calm though, knowing that no one caught them.

 

"That's what I said about the alcohol situation, but you still made me drink it." Taehyung comments, turning to look at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook walks in front of Taehyung and stops in front of him.

 

"It's much different! We were on live TV!" Jungkook complains, Taehyung's head however focuses back on how hot Jungkook looked when he was trying to keep in every moan.

 

"Well I don't think you hated it. And you never said no." Taehyung smirks and Jungkook's cheeks suddenly go red. 

 

Taehyung gave him a . On live TV. How are they suppose to act after that.

 

"And I loved the sound you made, demonstrating how happy you were to be on the show. Little did everyone know...-" Taehyung leans in close to Jungkook so his lips are near the boys ear.

 

"You were actually under the table." He whispers, Jungkook's cheeks going tomato red as he back away from Taehyung.

 

"T..Taehyung!" Jungkook yelps, looking around him incase anyone else is in the bathroom. 

 

"Don't lie to yourself. It was a good and tonight when you go to sleep you're probably going to dream about me and about how I made you feel." Taehyung's voice is seductive, and much different from anything Jungkook has heard. 

 

And he really wishes he didn't start to feel it in his lower half. 

 

"Sh..shut up I won't! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to my room and-"

 

"Masterba-"

 

"Practise."

 

Jungkook turns away from Taehyung, his cheeks burning red as he stumbles through the door and runs to the elevator before Taehyung can catch up. And the boy very well knows re flustered Jungkook yet again. 

 

It's almost as if the cocky Jungkook is now completely inexistant, and Taehyung will have to thank Hoseok for that.

 

~

 

For round 4, Jungkook changes things up a bit and performs an upbeat, dance performance, hoping his singing comes out well.

 

Taehyung sings a very high toned song to try and change up his vocals. It's experimental however the judges fall for his charms.

 

Hoseok comes out with an old school dance, inspired by Seo Taiji and Jimin sings a song with some lyrical dance.

 

Taehyung wins this competition.

Sadly, Jimin is the one to get eliminated and the competition is down to the last 3 boys. 

 

Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok.

 

And that means there's only one week left. One week left of practise. One week left of staying in the dorms. 

 

And one week left of being rivals.

 

~

 

Jungkook gets a phone call early Tuesday morning for him to meet Namjoon in studio B. 

 

Jungkook grabs a quick shower and changes into some decent looking clothes before making his way around the building.

 

During the weekdays most of the crew is on the higher floors, sitting at their computers and working. Jungkook only really sees the crew and producers on Mondays when the show is actually being broadcasted.

 

So through the empty hallway, Jungkook arrives at studio B, opening the soundproof door and spotting Namjoon sitting at his desk.

 

"Hey Jungkook, take a seat please." Namjoon beckons the boy to the chair in front of him. Jungkook takes a seat, anticipating what the producer has to say.

 

"How have you been lately? How's the competition been?" Namjoon asks the younger.

 

Jungkook thinks about Namjoon's answer for a few seconds, unsure how to answer.

 

"It's been fun. There's a lot of competition so it gets hard. And I'm tired but I have no regrets." Jungkook tells Namjoon honestly, the older nodding.

 

"That's good. As you know, it's the last week of competition, so you'll only have about 5-6 more days to indure." Namjoon jokes, the younger boy smiling at his Hyung.

 

"True."

 

"So, this is obviously an important performance. Do you have any idea of what you want to perform?" Namjoon asks, and Jungkook bites his lip. That question always makes him nervous because he's really not sure, and there's less than a week to figure it out.

 

"I was thinking of singing a... an original song. I wrote it a long time ago, that's why I'm hesitant, but I don't have anymore song ideas other than more Big Bang." Jungkook says, looking down to avoid Namjoon's face.

 

What if the older turns him down? He would have to come up with something better in no time.

 

"That sounds very interesting. See Jungkook, usually competitors who sing original songs never get through more than a few rounds. However I believe you can pull this off, better than anyone." Namjoon surprises Jungkook and when the younger looks up, Namjoon's face is completely serious.

 

"Really!?" 

 

"Yes. But you have to get the song reviewed. Not by me because that wouldn't be allowed, but maybe someone who's good at conducting music." Namjoon says.

 

"Okay, I'll do that as soon as possible."

 

"Do it now." Namjoon cuts in, not wanting Jungkook to push anything off. The competition is on Monday, and he's going to need a lot of practise.

 

"Okay, I'll go now! Thanks Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook gets up from his seat and reaches to shake Namjoon's hand 

 

The older shakes his hand, but doesn't let go of the boys hand just yet.

 

"Wait Jungkook, one more thing. I want this performance to show how you feel, not how you think you should feel. The judges can tell when they see fake emotions verses real. It's much more touching when they can feel yourself opening up." Namjoon says, and Jungkook wishes he could have taken notes.

 

"Okay! Thanks Hyung." Jungkook nods to the older before their hands detach and Jungkook rushes out the studio, knowing exactly who he can get help from.

 

There's only one person Jungkook knows who made his own music.

 

 

 

 

 

Min Yoongi.