XXX.2

Idol War

 

warning~

 

 

 

 

"Ahh Taehyung." 

 

 

Jungkook moans as his eyes squeeze shut and his hands tightly grip the bed sheets.

 

Taehyung leaves multiple hickeys on Jungkook's inner thighs, his mouth over them after they start turning a dark red.

 

And Jungkook is a squirming mess.

 

Taehyung finishes leaving marks and he brings himself back up to Jungkook's face.

 

The boy underneath him has flushed cheeks and heavy breathing. His hair is slightly disheveled and his lips are plump and swollen. 

 

And Taehyung kisses the boys lips softly, feeling his heart skip a beat when their lips meet. And it's definitely a strange feeling to get these sudden nerves like when you have a crush. 

 

Taehyung pulls back and smirks, having so much on his mind and having Jungkook laying underneath him, being completely submissive.

 

"Do you want to go farther Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asks, one of his hands slowly sliding down Jungkook's chest until it reaches Jungkook's clothed member, where Taehyung gives it an experimental rub.

 

Jungkook jumps at the sensation, but when he connects eyes with Taehyung, he see's lust and..hunger in the boys eyes. 

 

"Y..yes." Jungkook says, impatiently awaiting what Taehyung has planned.

 

And Taehyung is quick to respond, continuing to slowly rub Jungkook's member, teasing the boy tremendously.

 

Jungkook bites his lip as he just watches Taehyung rub him, now completely hard. 

 

"Don't hold it in." Taehyung's voice is deep, and Jungkook moans right as the boy presses a little harder.

 

However the friction isn't quite enough, and Jungkook finds himself slightly lifting his hips to feel more. 

 

"Someone's anxious huh." Taehyung smirks, his lips as he watches Jungkook buck his hips.

 

Taehyung undoes his own pants and quickly throws them off before getting back ontop of Jungkook and straddling the boys hips.

 

He leans down and connects their lips before moving his own hips against Jungkook's.

 

And Jungkook can feel Taehyung's clothed member agasint his own.

 

"Ah ." Jungkook moans and Taehyung bites the boys lip while moving his hips in a circular motion.

 

Taehyung, wanting to fully touch Jungkook, grabs the boys shirt and pulls it off of his head, finally exposing his very toned body. 

 

His hands land on the boys chest where he rubs up and down.

 

"You're perfect." Taehyung whispers when he stares down at Jungkook's full body. His eyes trail from the boys head all the way down and a big smile is plastered on his face.

 

"I know I am that's why-"

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes and presses his hips harder into Jungkook's earning another moan.

 

He roams his hands all over Jungkook's chest, finally getting to touch and feel.

 

And he even rolls his thumb over Jungkook's s, to which the black haired boy slightly arches his back off the bed, letting out a delicious gasp. 

 

Taehyung finally discards his own shirt and quickly feels Jungkook's arms around his back. The boy is pulling Taehyung down so their hips are flush against each other. His face is needy and he's more confident.

 

"I need more Taehyung." Jungkook says while his boxers now have a damp spot from precum.

 

Taehyung smirks, nodding to the younger boy before reaching down to his boxers and slowly pulling them off.

 

"Okay Jeon." Taehyung voice is sensual in Jungkook's ear, causing the boy to squeeze his eyes shut as Taehyung's hand wraps around .

 

Taehyung slowly moves his hand up Jungkook's shaft, before going over the head with his thumb. Precum spills out and Taehyung uses it as lube. 

 

Jungkook's hands find their way on Taehyung's boxers and he's anxiously wanting to pull them down.

 

"Go ahead." Taehyung smirks, looking down at Jungkook while the boy quickly pulls them off.

 

And his mouth opens slightly when he reveals Taehyung's very big member.

 

"." Jungkook gasps, before Taehyung begins to pump the boys member quicker. 

 

Jungkook throws Taehyung's boxers away and pulls the boys head down to attach their lips desperately. The kiss is heated and so hot, Taehyung could kiss the boy like this forever.

 

His hand keeps its pace on Jungkook's member while they make out, before the black haired boy is suddenly grabbing his hand and stopping the motion.

 

"Taehyung-ah...stop..I don't want this to end early." Jungkook complains, his face scrunched up as he feels throbbing for release. And Taehyung finds it hard to stop, but when he sees how desperate Jungkook looks, he slows his hand and takes it off the boys member. 

 

Taehyung interlocks their hands together and looks down at Jungkook.

 

"What do you want to do next Kook?" He asks the boy and Jungkook his lips.

 

As his eyes go from Taehyung's lips, to his defined chest, all the way to his very big, hard, member, Jungkook gulps.

 

"I want you to me Tae."

 

Taehyung feels his own member get even harder at Jungkook's words, suddenly feeling like he's wanted to do this forever. 

 

Even if Jungkook is just doing this to relieve stress, or to "mess him up" Taehyung doesn't care. He's going to destroy Jungkook.

 

"Okay." Taehyung breaths, before leaning over the boy to grab something from the nightstand.

 

Taehyung reaches for a bottle of lube and a , placing it on the bed next to him before looking at Jungkook one last time.

 

"Are you sure?" He asks, and Jungkook smiles at that.

 

"Yes Taehyung." Jungkook nods and Taehyung doesn't waste anymore time grabbing the bottle of lube and pouring some of it into his hand.

 

"This may hurt." Taehyung grabs both of Jungkook's legs and slowly spreads them apart, before getting his fingers ready.

 

Jungkook bites his lip and nods for Taehyung to begin, keeping his eyes on the brown haired boy at all times.

 

Firstly Taehyung teases Jungkook's hole, just getting a quick feel while Jungkook bites his lip. 

 

Taehyung then begins to slip his first lubed finger slowly into Jungkook's very tight hole, feeling the boy tense up as he does so.

 

Once his finger fills enters Jungkook, the boy relaxes slightly. Taehyung takes that as a sign to keep going and he slowly pushes his finger in and out of Jungkook's tight hole.

 

Jungkook begins to moan and squirm, causing Taehyung to get more anxious. 

 

He adds a second finger, moving it around a little while Jungkook's hands clench the bedsheets tightly.

 

"Is this okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods vigorously. Taehyung scissors the boy and Jungkook hums in approval. 

 

Taehyung adds a third finger, sticking it deep into Jungkook's until he seems to hit the boys prostate.

 

Jungkook suddenly arches his back, his eyes widening as Taehyung finds the spot, hitting it over and over.

 

"Fu...ck Taehyung st..stop!" Jungkook whines as he feels himself bucking his hips in need of release.

 

"Okay Jungkook-ah, I think you're ready." Taehyung says while slowly pulling his fingers out of Jungkook.

 

And the boy hates the feeling when Taehyung's fingers are no longer in him. However once he notices the brown haired boy slipping on the , he knows he'll be filled again any second.

 

Taehyung lines his hips up with Jungkook's, looking down at the boy with a look that sends shivers down Jungkook's spine.

 

"Jungkook I just wanted to say..."

 

Taehyung intertwines their hands together on either side of the bed. 

 

"I don't care if you win." He says, before leaning down and kissing the top of Jungkook's forehead. 

 

And Jungkook is so very surprised. Because he suddenly realized that he got Taehyung exactly where he wanted. He got Taehyung to show his weakness, and now Taehyung is letting his guard down.

 

And Jungkook doesn't even care.

 

"Me neither." Jungkook says to Taehyung before squeezing both hands tightly. 

 

Taehyung nods, bringing his hands to Jungkook's hips and with that he slowly pushes into Jungkook, waiting for him to adjust to his big size.

 

It's painful, but Jungkook let's the boy continue further while he gets comfortable.

 

Taehyung gets fully into Jungkook's , before waiting a second. Jungkook's cheeks are red and his face is now starting to drip with sweat. He nods for the boy to continue.

 

And Taehyung does, pulling out and pushing back in, this time a little quicker, a little harder. 

 

And this time Jungkook moans, feeling a very new sensation that he actually likes.

 

"G..good." Jungkook says while encouraging Taehyung to continue.

 

And Taehyung does, finding a rhythm as he pushes deeply into Jungkook, who now bucks his hips upwards.

 

Taehyung smirks, leaning over to kiss Jungkook possessively.

 

Jungkook places his hands around Taehyung's back, where his nails seem to dig into.

 

Taehyung moans when he feels the slight pain of Jungkook's nails, his pace now picking up til he's pounding into Jungkook.

 

And he once again finds the boys prostate, where Jungkook's vision suddenly goes white and he grips Taehyung's back harder.

 

" Jungkook." Taehyung moans loudly as he slams into Jungkook another time, earning a few cries from the black haired boy.

 

Taehyung's hands find their way onto the back of Jungkook's thighs, where he pushes the boys legs onto his shoulders for better access.

 

And damn is Jungkook flexible.

 

"I..I'm close Tae." Jungkook is needy as he calls out Taehyung's name and Taehyung couldn't ask for a prettier boy to be having with.

 

"Me too." He says, while feeling Jungkook's tight hole contract against his .

 

With a few more hard pounds, Jungkook suddenly slaps Taehyung's as hard as he can, earning a loud cry from the boy ontop.

 

"!" Taehyung closes his eyes tightly as he cums harshly, his body still pounding into Jungkook who can't control his own self from all over his chest and Taehyung's.

 

Both boys breathlessly collapse against each other, Taehyung's chest flush against Jungkook's.

 

"That was really ing good." Taehyung huffs, earning a weak chuckle from Jungkook.

 

"Yeah." He says, hand coming to Taehyung's lower back where he rests it. Taehyung smiles, even though he feels sticky and gross. Because he's here with Jungkook, laying on the boys chest. 

 

What better than that?

 

Taehyung eventually gets up, and helps Jungkook up with many complaints.

 

They shower together innocently before getting into some warm clothes and hoping into Taehyung's bed.

 

Because Jungkook isn't in the mood to go to his own room, and no ones checking tonight.

 

As they're laying in bed together, Taehyung lets Jungkook rest his head on the brown haired boys shoulder.

 

"I'm tired Tae." Jungkook huffs, enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's hands brushing through his hair. It's a cute action that Jungkook never thought he would love so, so much.

 

"Close your eyes Kookie. I'll sing you a song." Taehyung whispers, and Jungkook doesn't disagree. He closes his eyes and anticipates the boys comforting voice.

 

And Taehyung's voice begins singing sincerely. His voice is deep and a little rough from exhaustion, but it's perfect.

 

And Jungkook soon realizes what Taehyung's singing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you...If you."

 

 

 

 

Jungkook fell asleep quickly.