What do we do?

Idol War

The car ride is pretty quiet at first, Taehyung focusing on the road and Jungkook tapping his thigh and feeling slightly jittery.

 

He plays with his shirt and turns his head to look out the window, biting his lip as an anxious habit.

 

And the reason he's so anxious is because his mind has suddenly decided to remember all the actions of last night. 

 

What happened after the party, how he looked at Taehyung. What he said to Taehyung. What he did to him. 

 

Jungkook's leg taps up and down quicker as his thoughts get deeper, remembering specific details. 

 

Taehyung hadn't acted any different this morning, however that's because they were in a rush.

 

Now, they're alone together in this tight car, the air getting thinner and thinner as Jungkook breathing gets heavier.

 

He side glances to the brown haired boy, who's focused on the road, his hand tightly gripping the steering wheel.

 

Jungkook's eyes wander, skimming down Taehyung's body til it reaches his crotch. With this hangover, Jungkook can still sense the alcohol in his system, not helping with his private thoughts. 

 

Jungkook remembers last night, and how he un-zipped the boys jeans, revealing his hard member.

 

Jungkook remembers wrapping his mouth around Taehyung's member, and harshly while the boy tugged at his hair. He was loudly and he couldn't seem to handle Jungkook's hot, wet-

 

"Jungkook." Taehyung's hand tightly clutches onto the black haired boys thigh, causing it to stop bouncing up and down.

 

"Y..yeah?" Jungkook gulps, shifting in his chair as he realizes how deep into his imagination he has gotten.

 

"Why are you so jittery?" Taehyung asks, keeping one hand on the steering wheel while the other tightens on Jungkook's thigh.

 

And the brown haired boy tries not to think of Taehyung from last night, because if he does, he might just have a problem down there. Especially when Taehyung is tightly clutching his thigh like that.

 

"I'm just excited to..get home." 

 

Taehyung relaxes in his seat a bit, slightly loosening his grip on Jungkook's thigh as he turns his attention back to the road.

 

"You're that excited?" Taehyung questions.

 

"I mean..yeah. I haven't been home in a long time. Why? You're not?" Jungkook notices the slightly disappointed look on Taehyung's face.

 

"Not really. There's nothing special for me at home." Taehyung mutters, his hand tightening on the steering wheel. 

 

"Don't you miss your parents at least?" Jungkook asks. He's not sure why Taehyung has never talked about missing his parents, even when his dad came to visit they didn't seem to miss each other.

 

"It's just my dad at home. Divorced. And no, I didn't really miss him." Taehyung says, not looking to Jungkook as he speaks. Jungkook suddenly feels the urge to ask Taehyung why. Ask him why he seems to dislike his dad so much.

 

However he stops himself when he realizes he shouldn't. He can't.

 

They aren't that close. Him and Taehyung have never really had a personal conversation. And Jungkook can't just assume the boy will tell him things now, even though Jungkook wishes he would. 

 

"Taehyung, I have a question." Jungkook says, causing Taehyung to tense up. 

 

"I'm not answering any questions about family. It's long and boring." Taehyung retorts so quickly, Jungkook flinches.

 

"I wasn't going to ask about your family." 

 

Taehyung turns his attention away from the road for a second to look at Jungkook. His hand tightens on Jungkook's thigh, giving it a squeeze as if to be comforting.

 

"Then what was your question about?"  

 

"You. Well...us actually." Jungkook looks down at Taehyung's hand. Taehyung looks back to the road, scooting up in his seat.

 

"What's your question?" Taehyung asks.

 

Jungkook takes a breath, feeling jittery again as his hands play with the bottom of his shirt.

 

"Well....what's going to happen. Like when I get home and you go home. Will I ever hear from you again?" Jungkook asks, however a part of him is so terrified for Taehyung's answer that he wishes he'd never even asked.

 

"Yeah we'll see each other. Remember, second place winner can collaborate with first place winner." Taehyung says, tapping the steering wheel.

 

"That's not what I meant." Jungkook sighs, feeling his heartbeat picking up.

 

What if Taehyung doesn't really feel anything for me? What if it was just because we were doing the competition together. 

 

"What do you mean then?" Taehyung's voice gets deeper and Jungkook bites his lip.

 

Jungkook opens his mouth to speak when he suddenly notices Taehyung pulling into an unfamiliar looking house. 

 

"Where are we?" Jungkook asks suddenly as Taehyung is undoing his seatbelt and hopping out of the car.

 

"Follow me." Is all Taehyung says before walking up the steps to the door.

 

Jungkook, feeling confused, undoes his seatbelt and gets out of the car, following Taehyung up the steps.

 

He walks through the door that Taehyung has gone through. 

 

"Taehyung?" Jungkook calls out when he doesn't see Taehyung in front of him.

 

"Close the door behind you. And take off your shoes." The boys voice echos from another room. 

 

Jungkook raises an eyebrow before listening to the boy and closing the door.

 

He places his shoes on the shoe rack, noticing Taehyung's white sneakers sitting there. 

 

He walks into the big house, noticing just how spotless the place is.

 

To his right, there's a couch in front of a very large TV. There's a marble coffee table and a white carpet, everything spotless.

 

To Jungkook's left, there's a white, spiral staircase that goes to the upstairs of the house. 

 

Jungkook walks straight, making his way through the doorway where another room is. The kitchen.

 

The kitchen is bigger than the main entrance, having a nice big marble dinner table that seems quite expensive. Jungkook is in awe, and he's so distracted he barely notices Taehyung closing the fridge door.

 

"Do you want coffee?" The brown haired boy asks, holding a carton of eggs in his hands and he eyes Jungkook.

 

His face looks sincere and dreamy as he makes his way over to the coffee machine, discarding the eggs onto the counter next to the stove. 

 

Jungkook wishes he was less irresistible right now, especially when he changed the topic on if they'd ever see each other again. 

 

"Uh..yeah sure..." 

 

Jungkook watches as Taehyung pours him a cup of coffee, before walking over and handing him the warm cup.

 

"Taehyung what's going on?" Jungkook finally manages after being in this house for what seems like 5 minutes now. 

 

"This is my house. Now you know where to come when you want to see me." Taehyung says so casually that Jungkook barely even registers the flirty tone.

 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks, taking a sip of the burning hot coffee. He gasps at the heat and blows on the drink.

 

"I can't label what we are right now Jungkook. But I can explain how I feel and what I want." Taehyung says, no longer focusing on the coffee he poured for himself.

 

He walks over to Jungkook, backing the boy up until his back hits the coffee table.

 

Jungkook places his coffee down next to him before it spills, bringing his wide eyes to Taehyung's face.

 

The boy closes the distance between their bodies, his hips just touching Jungkook's.

 

"I want to see you again. I want to make you breakfast, wake up next to you and go to sleep with you." Taehyung starts, his voice confident as his eyes skim over Jungkook's face.

 

"I want to be close to you, I want to kiss you and touch you." His voice grows deeper, quieter as he leans in closer to Jungkook, who's parting his lips.

 

"I want to feel your body against mine, your tongue against mine. Your hair being pulled in my hands." Taehyung's lips ghost over Jungkook's neck, before he darts his tongue out and gives it an experimental .

 

"I want to feel myself inside of you, and I want to make you feel good. But for the most part." Jungkook's eyes are slightly hooded as he tries to pay attention to Taehyung's words, his hips slightly shifting foreword to feel Taehyung's against his.

 

"I want you. As a whole, I want your personality, your body, your face, your abs, legs, arms, your skill. I want to hear you sing, I want to watch you dance." Jungkook feels himself wanting to be closer to Taehyung as he lets the boy speak, feeling his arms wrap around the boy.

 

Jungkook tightly embraces Taehyung, letting him continue talking as he digs his face into Taehyung's warm neck.

 

"I don't know how I feel about you, or what these emotions are. But it's a desire that I can't fight any longer and even if I pretend I don't feel these feelings, Jungkook, I do. I feel them so damn hard." Taehyung's voice now comes out as more of a pained tone, his arms now wrapping around Jungkook's waist tightly.

 

He squeezes his eyes shut, feeling the warmth of Jungkook's body against his own as the boy breaths in his neck.

 

"I...really ing like you Jungkook." Taehyung finally says, holding the boy so tight that he wouldn't even be able to escape the embrace. 

 

Jungkook smiles in the boys neck, opening his eyes and kissing his skin chastely.

 

"I.... want to say I'm really sorry Tae. For everything. This whole competition, the sabotage. It's really my fault you didn't win, if you weren't so distracted by all the things I did, you wouldn't have forgotten your lyrics, you would have been on top and would have-" 

 

"It's okay Jungkook. Really. I'm happy... or I would be if you liked me bac-"

 

"I really like you. Tae, I've liked you forever." Jungkook sighs, confessing his exhausting feelings. The brown haired boys arms tighten even more around him before breaking away from the hug.

 

"You do?" Taehyung asks, feeling like he can barely breath as his arms now clutch Jungkook's shoulders.

 

"Of course." Jungkook smiles warmly, before letting Taehyung cup his cheek and pull him into a soft kiss.

 

It's a really good kiss, making Jungkook's heart flutter as he melts into it. Taehyung's lips are warm and soft against his, making Jungkook addicted to them so quickly. It's all too sincere and emotional and Taehyung feels himself falling even deeper as he clutches Jungkook's shirt tightly. 

 

After kissing for a while, Taehyung finally gets himself to break the space between him and Jungkook, ignoring his pounding heart and flustered face before heading to the stove where he casually places a pan on the burner.

 

"Jungkook-ah.." Taehyung's husky voice takes Jungkook out of his thoughts as he turns to face Taehyung, holding the pan in his hand.

 

"Yeah?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How do you like your eggs?"