2 Days

Idol War

Jungkook has finally got down his entire performance for finals. His song is completed, he added a dance to it and he even talked to the crew about adding some special affects, AKA confetti and all that fun stuff.

 

After all, it is finals.

 

There's 2 days left until the three boys will be performing their songs. The last episode of Idol War will be 2 hours long. Each competitor will perform twice. 

 

For their second performance, it's a song they've already sang. Preferably the first or second. And Jungkook's fine with singing 2U again.

 

~

 

Since the three boys have been working their asses off all week, Namjoon decides to bring them somewhere, however he doesn't say where.

 

That's how Jungkook finds himself in the back seat of Namjoon's van, sitting next to Hoseok and Taehyung. 

 

"Are we there yet?" Jungkook asks for the 5th time, receiving absolutely no response from the older.

 

"Would you shut up already." Taehyung says, pinching his the bridge of his nose as headache seems to grow.

 

"Cheer up." Hoseok mocks both boys, wrapping his arms around both of them and pulling them in. He gives Jungkook a bright, warm smile, which Jungkook does not give back. 

 

"I agree with Hoseok." Namjoon mutters from the front.

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes and looks out the window. They've been driving for about 25 minutes now and he's not sure how much longer he can take with a grumpy Taehyung and an extremely excited Hoseok.

 

"We're here." Namjoon announces when the car jolts to a stop.

 

Hoseok pushes off his sealtbelt and practically dives over Jungkook to get out of the car.

 

"Finally!" He shouts while climbing out of the car. 

 

Jungkook sighs and follows behind Hoseok before they stop in front of a building.

 

And when he looks at the sign, Jungkook see's a big bowling ball smashing into pins.

 

"A bowling alley?" Jungkook mumbles and Namjoon turns to look at the three with a smile on his face.

 

"Yep. Surprise, we're going bowling!!" He turns and happily walks into the building with his three competitors following from behind. 

 

"I hate bowling." Taehyung grumbles and Jungkook glares at the brown haired boy.

 

"You hate everything." Jungkook retorts which Taehyung automatically fights back.

 

"No! You just think that because you always get on my bad si-"

 

"Hush you guys." Hoseok interrupts the boys for a second time, dragging them over to the desk that Namjoon stands in front of with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Why's he so happy?" Jungkook points to Namjoon and both boys shrug.

 

"I have no clue." Taehyung says, before someone suddenly comes from the desk and greets Namjoon.

 

"Jin Hyung..."

 

Namjoon laughs with the boy as they talk and Jungkook's too far to hear what they're talking about it. However Namjoon eventually turns around and beckons the three boys to come over and get their shoes. 

 

"Jin it's been so long!" Hoseok says, giving he boy an awkward hug from across the counter. 

 

"Yeah I guess it has been a while!" Jin laughs, talking it up with the three boys for a bit before asking for their shoe sizes.

 

After receiving their shoes and dragging Namjoon away from the desk, the boys get ready to play a few rounds of bowling.

 

"Okay so Jin split up the team's and he decided to put Hoseok and Taehyung together. Jungkook-ah, you're with me." Namjoon says, shaking the younger boys hand.

 

Jungkook smirks before his eyes dart over to Taehyung, who's looking at him the same way.

 

Both boys approach each other and Hoseok rolls his eyes.

 

Hoseok watches them face off and he sighs slightly, watching as Jungkook is totally consumed with Taehyung. 

 

"I'm going to beat you." Taehyung starts, stabbing his finger into Jungkook's tight chest.

 

"Not before I beat you first." Jungkook lowers his voice, speaking gruffly as if to sound tough.

 

"C..can we please just start the game.." Hoseok awkwardly steps between the dramatic boys, breaking them out of their own world.

 

Jungkook heads over to his lane with Namjoon, the olders name placed first. 

 

Jungkook takes a seat on the bench, Taehyung sitting on the opposite one.

 

"Go Hoseok Hyung! I believe in you!" The brown haired boy chants, earning a celebration dance from Hoseok.

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

 

"Namjoon, you better do well! I'm counting on you Hyung." Jungkook slaps Namjoon's jokingly and turns his attention to Taehyung quickly to see if the boy is watching.

 

And he is.

 

Namjoon walks up to the lane, checking out a few balls before he finds a black and white marbled ball. 

 

"This is the one." He says before bringing it over to his lane. 

 

Hoseok takes a lighter ball, following Namjoon to his own lane where they face off.

 

Hoseok is first to throw his ball, watching as it goes through the lane pretty quickly.

 

And he hits 6 pins.

 

"Yayyayaya!" Hoseok jumps up and down, high fiving his partner. He goes for his second shot, however misses on this turn. 

 

"It's okay Hobi we did well!" Taehyung encourages.

 

Namjoon focuses all his attention to the pins, looking at them with fierce eyes.

 

Jungkook feels the older boy is a really good bowler by the looks of his stance.

 

He watches as Namjoon prepares, throwing his arm back before swinging it forewards and letting go of the heavy ball. 

 

Taehyung and Hoseok burst into laughter all of a sudden as Namjoon's ball flies right into the gutter.

 

"Better luck next time." Hoseok jokes, earning a glare from both members.

 

Namjoon takes his second shot, missing for a second time. 

 

Its Jungkook's turn now. He grabs a ball, choosing an especially heavy one to seem more impressive. Taehyung grabs a lighter one, already loosing the heavy competition.

 

"Good luck winning when we're already at 6 and you're at 0." Taehyung sticks out his toungue at Jungkook before throwing his ball.

 

The boy hits 4 pins, then 2. They're score is now at 12. Him and Hoseok excitedly take a seat, wanting to see what Jungkook will do.

 

And the boy stretches his arms a little, picking up the heavy ball and doing a few curls. Just to show off.

 

Then he walks over to his lane and gets into position. He pulls back, swings forewords and releases. 

 

The boy gets an automatic strike, receiving 10 points right off the bat.

 

He looks back to Taehyung and Hoseok, their mouths open wide.

 

Feeling confident in himself, Jungkook goes for another and hits down 9 out of the 10 pins, giving them a total of 19 points.

 

Namjoon cheers loudly, high-fiving his partner as Jungkook begins walking off. 

 

"What did you say? Jungkook mocks Taehyung, causing the boy's head to steam. 

 

~

 

The game ends pretty quickly after Jungkook picks his team up and gets them to 135 points. Namjoon took part in a few pins however he was more like heavy weight to Jungkook. That boy really needs bowling lessons or something. Maybe Jin could help.

 

Taehyung and Hoseok have a disappointing score of 92, getting completely creamed. 

 

They shake hands at the end of the game and Jungkook tries to wipe off his cocky grin when he's shaking Taehyung's hand.

 

"It was luck." The boy mumbles and Jungkook giggles.

 

Today was fun, and he actually caught Taehyung laughing and having fun. 

 

He saw Taehyung letting his guard down, yet he didn't feel the need to do anything about it. He didn't feel like getting revenge or finding the boys weakness. Until...

 

 

"Jungkook, I know Taehyung's weakness."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's you."