My turn

Idol War

Jungkook changes into a white button up and black dress pants. 

When he comes out of the closet that he changed in, Namjoon looks over at him for confirmation.

"Mm Jungkook, I'm a little bored. You need to add something to it." He says before going back to his shoot with Taehyung. 

And the brown haired boy smirks, as if he's happy with Namjoon's words. Jungkook sighs before heading back into the closet.

He looks around for a bit, trying to figure out what the producer means. He tries on multiple hats and colourful belts but nothing seems to work. 

His cheeks are now flushed pink as embarrassment settles in on him. Namjoon already seems disappointed in him and the competition hasn't even started yet. 

However under the pile of belts that Jungkook tried on, he finds a special belt. He finds overalls more specifically, black overalls. 

Without hesitation, the boy clips the overalls on, wrapping them around his body one than the other. They match his outfit perfectly, complimenting his black hair and pants. 

Jungkook shows his outfit to Namjoon for the second time and gets an automatic applause.

"Wonderful, this is a great outfit. Taehyung, I think we're done here. Go get changed and we'll talk." Namjoon waves off the brown haired boy, excitedly turning his attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook watches as Taehyung slowly moves away from the camera, a little skeptical about the abrupt ending to his shoot. 

He walks by Jungkook and refuses to look at the boy before heading into the closet. Jungkook looks back to Namjoon.

"He's a little moody, that's just Kim Taehyung. Very competitive." Namjoon says, giggling when he sees the worry on Jungkook's face. 

"Now get in front of that camera and pose!" Namjoon lightly pushes Jungkook to the centre of the shoot area, causing the boy to squint at the bright lights.

He looks in front of him at the big camera, gulping as Namjoon adjusts the tripod. He's unsure what he's suppose to do until Namjoon looks up at him and smiles.

"Don't be shy, do whatever feels natural. I'll be taking pictures periodically." 

Jungkook nods before taking a few steps back to give himself some room. He starts off by just smiling for the camera, praying that his bunny toothed smile will save him. 

These pictures aren't that important. They're just shown to introduce everyone to each competitor. They only use these pictures after the actual auditions. 

And the better the photo, the more the fans. 

"That's good, let's try something else." Namjoon says after Jungkook has been smiling for a good minute. The boy closes his mouth, turning his body a little as he stares into the camera with the same look. 

He tries out more standing positions, smiling and not, before Taehyung exits the closet wearing more casual clothes. Jungkook tries to keep his eyes on the camera, however he lets them wander for a second to look at the brown haired boy once more.

And Taehyung is looking right back at him, his eyes deep as he stares the black haired boy down. 

Jungkook looks away right away, hoping Namjoon didn't notice.

"Try lower positions, some on the ground maybe?" Namjoon says while continuing to snap. 

Jungkook nods, his legs automatically bending until he's sitting on the floor. His moves don't feel all that natural but he tries his best to model. 

Jungkook puts his hands on his knees, out stretching his legs in front of him while looking at the camera. Namjoon nods, snapping more pictures of him while he moves every few shots.

"You're doing well." Namjoon says.

Taehyung is standing next to Namjoon, observing Jungkook carefully. Jungkook tries not to let it get to him.

However Taehyung doesn't move, his eyes barely even blink as he stares at the boy, judgment filling his big eyes. It almost makes Jungkook crack, making his cheeks tint pink and sweat forming.

"Taehyung let's go, I'm done signing the forms and your father has supper all ready." Taehyung's mother stands up from the table where Jungkook's mother is also sitting. 

"Okay." Taehyung turns away quickly, not saying goodbye to Namjoon or Jungkook before him and his mother walk out the door. 

Just like that.

Jungkook watches him leave, slightly in awe before Namjoon calls him out.

"Okay Jungkook, I'm done. We have good pictures here so I congratulate you." He says, smiling to Jungkook as the younger bows. 

"Thank you!" Jungkook says, shaking Namjoon's hand again before heading to the closet where he changes out of the nice clothes.

Jungkook's mother finishes singing the consent forms, asking Jungkook to sign the last part before they're finally done. They say goodbye to Namjoon, grabbing his email before they leave so he can email them about auditions.

They'll start at 6pm on July 3rd, in studio A which is on the 3rd floor. Each competitor will perform on stage, in front of the three judges. 

And it will be aired, Jungkook will actually be on TV. And if he makes it, he'll be on TV more than once.