Sleep

Idol War

Jungkook knows he can't just leave Taehyung in the bathroom so once he's collected himself and, calmed himself down, Jungkook gets out of bed.

He walks over to the bathroom before knocking on the closed door.

And he doesn't get any response, which worries him a bit.

"Taehyung I'm coming in." Jungkook says while pushing the door open.

And when Jungkook walks into the bathroom, his eyes dart over to the toilet, where Taehyung is sleeping on.

His head rests on the toilet seat, his body half sitting half laying on the floor.

And Jungkook swears to himself, rushing over to the boy who's only half conscious.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asks, knowing Taehyung probably won't answer.

However Taehyung shifts slightly, lifting his head up and groggily looking at Jungkook who's crouched beside him.

"I...want to sleep." Taehyung says, looking terrible as his head lols back from exhaustion.

"Okay, let's get up and you can sleep." Jungkook stands up and grabs both of Taehyung's arms before pulling him up.

And Taehyung doesn't help him one bit as Jungkook pulls his heavy body up. 

 

Jungkook tries his best to walk with Taehyung's heavy weight, making his way to the bed, all the way to his door.

 

"Why'd...you do this Jungkook." Taehyung mumbles as Jungkook tightens his grip on the boys back while they walk out the door of Jungkook's dorm.

 

And Jungkook isn't quite sure how to answer after hearing the sadness in the boys voice. He doesn't answer to Taehyung, instead he brings the boy to his own dorm room and opens it with the key that was in Taehyung's pocket.

 

Once they're in, Jungkook sends Taehyung to his bed where the brown haired boy automatically crashes. 

 

Jungkook walks over to the bed and helps Taehyung under the covers, pulling the blanket over him and watching Taehyung cuddle up til he's comfortable.

 

"Goodnight Taehyung. I'm...really sorry." Jungkook says, brushing the boys bangs out of his face before walking away. And Taehyung doesn't say anything, his eyes shut closed as Jungkook walks out of his room and heads back into his own.

 

When he gets back in, he checks the time and sees that it's almost 3. He groans, feeling like this night did not go as planned. And now he has a performance tonight and a big mess to fix

Starting with some apologies.

 

~

 

"I'm really sorry Hobi." Jungkook worriedly looks at his friend, who has shock ridden on his face. However his friends features soften up as he looks to Jungkook.

 

"It's okay Jungkook. I know this is a pretty harsh competition and there's always some sort of crazy sabotage going on. Hell I even thought about doing something to Yoongi. Maybe not to your extreme but I understand." Hoseok pats his friend on the back smiling to his friend as a sign of comfort before he notices a figure in sight, coming out of his room just behind where Jungkook is standing.

 

And Hoseok registers Taehyung, looking awful as he runs down the hallway and away from the two boys. 

Hoseok raises his eyebrow.

 

"What?" Jungkook asks, turning around to see what Hoseoks looking at.

 

"N..nothing. I have to go prepare my outfit for tonight so I'll get going. Thanks for telling me Jungkook." Hoseok waves to his friend before walking the same direction Taehyung went. Jungkook is confused but he leaves the boy be as he makes his way to studio A where they're suppose to meet.

 

And Jungkook tries to keep his mind from wandering to last night, and all the events that happened.

 

Including how a certain competitor made him feel something, a feeling he's hasn't felt in a while. 

 

As long as Jungkook avoids Taehyung, he'll for sure get over this weird feeling. Besides, they're just rivals. 

 

And Jungkook is pretty sure that he found Taehyung's weakness. But he’s not too happy about how he found it.