XXX

Idol War

JK

Hey Taehyung.

 

Jungkook sends the text at 11:30 on the dot. He knows Taehyung was probably planning on sleeping early, but Jungkook has other plans.

 

TH

What do you want?

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes. He'll never change.

 

JK

Can I come to your dorm?

 

TH

Why?

 

Jungkook sighs. He was hoping the boy wouldn't question him. Jungkook slides down into his blanket while he types the next thing to the boy.

 

JK

There's something I can't get off my mind.

 

TH

And?

 

JK

I can't stop thinking about the day of that interview...and what went on.

 

Jungkook cringed after sending the text. However he feels his face getting hot as he even begins to remember what went down that day.

 

And how much he'd want it to happen again.

 

TH

What are you trying to say Jungkook?

 

JK

You asked me what I wanted earlier right..

 

TH

Yeah?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JK

I want..you Tae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook throws his phone onto his bed and pulls his blanket over his face while muffling a scream. He can't even begin to believe he had the courage to write that to Taehyung.

 

Better yet, have the courage to take action.

 

Jungkook leans over the bed and grabs his phone anxiously, worrying about what Taehyung could have said.

 

 

TH

(...Taehyung's typing...)

 

Jungkook feels himself internally sweating as he watches the three dots showing Taehyung typing.

 

He suddenly hears a message send and looks down at his phone right away.

 

 

TH

Come to my room. Now.

 

~

After many nerves and contemplating, Jungkook knocks on Taehyung's door quietly, hoping no one will hear.

 

"It's unlocked." Jungkook hears Taehyung's muffled voice from behind the door. 

 

His heart is beating as he turns the handle and slowly walks into the boys room.

 

Taehyung is laying in his bed, all his blankets kicked off of him as he wears black shorts and a loose white t-shirt. 

 

His phone is in hand and when Jungkook opens the door, he lifts his eyes from his screen to look at the boy.

 

"Hey." His voice is deep. Jungkook gulps.

 

Because as much as Jungkook was joking around, entering Taehyung's room made his mood completely change.

 

And he'd gone over this situation billions of times in his head. 

 

And all his mind kept deciding, was that Jeon Jungkook wanted Kim Taehyung to destroy him. Who cares about power and weakness. 

 

"Hey." Jungkook walks over to the boys bed, trying to keep his calm as he already hears the brown haired boy breathing heavily.

 

Jungkook climbs onto the bed and lays down next to Taehyung, looking at the ceiling.

 

The boy puts his phone down and turns his body so that he's facing Jungkook.

 

"Jungkook."

 

His voice is a little raspy, causing Jungkook to turn his attention to the boy.

 

"Yeah?" Jungkook says.

 

"Why did you come?" Taehyung asks, however for the first time, it doesn't sound like he's irritated or mad.

 

Jungkook takes a deep breath, turning his body so he's also facing the boy. 

 

"I don't..know I just..." Jungkook's eyes fall on Taehyung's lips. They're plump and coated with saliva as he his lips. Jungkook remembers the boy kissing him that one time he was drunk. 

 

And Jungkook can't lie about how good his lips felt. How perfect they were.

 

"I...I want it Taehyung." Jungkook struggles to say his words, hoping the brown haired boy won't laugh at him or make fun of him.

 

But Taehyung doesn't laugh. He doesn't make fun of Jungkook. Instead, he props himself up on one elbow and looks at Jungkook sincerely. 

 

And for some reason, Jungkook feels his heart slightly flutter, looking at Taehyung this close. Being this close. Hearing his deep voice and looking into his dark, mysterious eyes.

 

"Jungkook-ah what are you saying?" Taehyung's voice drops and he sounds like he's trying hard to understand the boy.

 

However Jungkook isn't expecting that kind of answer, so the only thing left he knows how to do is show Taehyung.

 

With much time to think about what he wants, Jungkook makes his decision without looking back. 

 

Jungkook leans his face in, close to Taehyung's so their lips are an inch away.

 

And Taehyung doesn't move back, he doesn't even flinch when he feels Jungkook's nose touch his own.

 

"Can I?" Jungkook whispers, earning a weak nod from Taehyung.

 

Jungkook closes his eyes, leaning in to close the distance between him and Taehyung.

 

The second Jungkook feels Taehyung's lips on his own, he melts right into the kiss.

 

Taehyung's hand finds it's way behind Jungkook's head where he grips the boys hair just slightly as they keep their lips attached.

 

The quick, innocent kiss soon turns into a longer, more lustful kiss. Taehyung moves his lips against Jungkook's in a sensual motion that has Jungkook's heart beating fast.

 

And before Jungkook knows it, Taehyung is pushing himself up so that he's hovering over Jungkook, both his hand on either side of the boys head while their lips detatch.

 

Taehyung looks down at Jungkook, breathing heavily as he smirks.

 

"Is this what you want Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook is still trying to catch his breath.

 

And when Jungkook takes a second to think if this is really what he wants, he stares at Taehyung's face. The boys big, deep eyes. His plump lips and perfect teeth. And Jungkook stares at the boy, his heart beating out of his chest whenever Taehyung speaks a word.

 

"Yes." Jungkook barely answers before Taehyung is leaning back down and reconnecting their lips more 

aggressively this time.

 

Taehyung enters his tongue in Jungkook's mouth eagerly, Jungkook responding back with his own tongue.

 

As the kiss gets hotter, Jungkook's finds himself carding his fingers into Taehyung's brown hair and pushing their lips together harder.

 

Their tongues fight for dominance but Taehyung wins, taking over Jungkook's mouth with his own.

 

When both boys get out of breath though, Taehyung detaches his lips and them to feel that they're swollen.

 

"Do you remember kissing me when you were drunk?" Jungkook asks suddenly. Taehyung looks down at him and smirks.

 

"Yeah. But you're a way better kisser when I'm sober." Taehyung says before leaning his head down and attatching his lips to Jungkook's exposed neck. 

 

Jungkook gasps when he feels the nip of Taehyung's teeth on his neck, leaning his head back to give the brown haired boy better access. 

 

And Taehyung doesn't hesitate to start at that same spot, coating Jungkook's neck with saliva and a bit of pain.

 

And after feeling a slight sting, Jungkook suddenly remembers something.

 

"Wait Taehyung!" Jungkook lightly pulls the boys hair, causing Taehyung's mouth to pop off of his neck.

 

"Yeah?" He says with raised eyebrows.

 

"Performance tomorrow. I can't have hickeys." Jungkook says even though he wants one so bad. He wants Taehyung to mark him. 

 

"Who says you can't have hickeys?" Taehyung smirks mischievously and Jungkook is suddenly worried as Taehyung sits up, eyes wandering to the boys lower half.

 

Before Jungkook even has time to register, Taehyung's hands are on either sides of Jungkook's shorts and he pulls them down in one swift movement.

 

"Taehyung wha-"

 

Taehyung doesn't waste time in throwing Jungkook's shorts off the bed and then focusing his eyes on the boys muscular bare legs. All that's left is his thin boxers-which Taehyung may or may not get to after.

 

"No one will see, except you and me."

 

Taehyung brings his head down to Jungkook's thick thighs, where he spreads the boys legs apart a bit before bringing his lips to Jungkook's soft, inner thigh.

 

And something about the way Taehyung says that last sentence, gives Jungkook shivers. This is between them, and they can do whatever they want to each other in this secluded room. And it'll be their little secret, who cares about the rules, who cares about curfew.

 

 

 

 

 

And who cares about being rivals.