Mark

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was forced to be here in an unknown place. It's not that unknown but maybe known by other people since my daily routine will be house-school-house. Plus, I never had so much interest in going out since Eomma died.

Donghyuck and I entered into an obvious private house where it says "For Rent". I quickly let go of his hand and walk back again to school. Donghyuck prevented me to do so when he pulled me again and shoved me inside the house. He's actually quite stronger than me, I admit.

"I knew that we just met this day but can you please trust me this time?" He said and let him do whatever he wanted to do. He pulled me again into the backyard and was amazed at what I saw. Behind the old abandoned house is a cliff where we can see the beautiful city of Seoul. I never knew that Seoul has this kind of place.

"I accidentally found this house while my ball flew in here. Then I was curious on what's inside until I saw this beauty. Isn't it beautiful?" He asked while looking at me. To be honest, I never felt like this before to other people. Maybe there's something in him that makes me wanna talk to him more.

"Yes, it is." I said and I saw him blushed. He actually looked adorable too.

"They said that if you let all your feelings out, you'll be better." He said without breaking the eye contact.

"Is it?"

"Yes. Why don't you try?" Donghyuck looked at me with so much eagerness. I decided to take his advice... to let it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter