Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jaehyun, this is Ten. My boyfriend." Jaehyun stood shocked at the sudden announcement made by his bestfriend. Of all these years that he hid his secret admiration from him, why now? When he's planning to confess before his graduation?

Jaehyun is still a sophomore while Taeyong is a graduating student. Both were close since then when their parents, who were childhood bestfriends, met again in an acquaintance party. They sealed their close family relationship and even had a lot of vacations together.

Until Ten entered the scene.. It's not that Ten is bad or something.. It's the total opposite.
For Jaehyun.. and most especially to Taeyong, he's an angel. He didn't even show a lot of signs where Ten is getting jealous on how close Jaehyun and Taeyong were. Ten loves to see the two together.

Ten always cheer Jaehyun up even though he doesn't know the reason why Jaehyun quit the choir. He always visits their dorm with a bowl of soup in his hands and tried to feed Jaehyun after bawling his heart out. Ten just listened to his cries but he never knew why. He doesn't need to know.

Ten even helped Jaehyun in making his projects, assignments and research papers making him a good friend and hyung to Jaehyun too. Ten treated Jaehyun like a brother.

"Hi!" Ten showed his pearly white teeth to him and offered his hands for a handshake. Jaehyun hesitated at first but he took Ten's hands, making it impossible for him to shove it away. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter