Jeno

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I didn't mean to make Donghyuck uncomfortable. That's the last thing that comes to my mind. I also didn't know what just happened. I was about to confess everything that I feel towards Donghyuck and that stupid bell and of course my ever loving brother came into my way.

Once I entered the class, I looked for my brother. Unfortunately (or maybe a little fortunate) that he came late for class. Mr. Moon, our physics teacher scolded him again for being irresponsible student that even led him to detention. But his expressions were different. He's looks like he doesn't care if he's scolded or not.. he's more like happy and lost which is making me feel anxious. Did something happened before he came here?

I couldn't focus. My mind's wondering on what did Mark hyung do to Donghyuck before coming up late here in this class? Did he just brainwashed Donghyuck? Did he just talked to Donghyuck on everything bad about me?

I looked at my brother again and I noticed that he keeps on smiling while he's touching his lips...

"NO WAY!" I shouted that the whole class' attention was focused on me. Mr. Moon looked at me and he placed his hands on his hips. This is bad.

"Lee Jeno, is there any problem?" Mr. Moon asked and I shook my head to say no. "Then why are you shouting inside my class? Are you perhaps sleeping and dreaming something?" He asked again.

"No Sir, I didn't."

"I though you're different with your brother. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter