Bonus: Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the proposal, Mark and I decided to be independent and live together in an apartment near the school. While I'm still finishing my studies in College, Mark is working his off just to pay the rent. I didn't want him to suffer alone though. I decided to work after attending the class in the morning so that I'm in charge of the food and supplies at home. Mark protested at first but I persuaded him that it will be boring if I stay alone in the house every afternoon since I only have classes every week until 11 am.

Every Saturday, we always go home to my parent's house while every Sunday, we go to Mark's home. Jaehyun Mom, that's what he wanted me to call him, always cooks delicious food whenever we go home to Mark's house.

Every Sunday, it always looks like a feast and Jaehyun Mom always told us to bring some foods before leaving. The food will be reheated for the next day anyways.

Today, we're currently on the dining table with Jaehyun Mom, Taeyong Dad, Jeno, Jaemin and Haechannie. The little kid is so excited to see me that he sat beside me instead of his brother. Mark didn't mind and just pinched his brother's cheek but the toddler poked his tongue out on him instead.

"So... have you done it?" Taeyong Dad broke the silence and both Mark and I looked at him. "What do you mean, Dad?" Mark hyung asked and Taeyong gave him the look like Mark hyung knew what he's talking about.

I noticed Mark hyung blushed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter