Jeno

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's weird. Really weird.

Last night, we've been fighting about Donghyuck on who's better at making love notes for him. Obviously, I won since I'm much sweeter than him and his cold heart doesn't deserve Donghyuck's warm heart. We've been bickering before we go to sleep. He even gave me a middle finger salute which I also gave him in return. I knew Mom wouldn't love this but I can't just back down when it comes to Donghyuck. Hell no, I can't.

Mom already told me about these on going fights with Mark hyung. He scolded me a lot of times but I just don't want to listen to him anymore. Call me a brat now, I don't care. I just care about Donghyuck and his happiness and Mark hyung isn't going to back down which makes me more competitive.

And now, here I am being taken care of Mark hyung. It's quite pleasant to see him smiling at me. I don't know what possessed him but this side of him is much better than we had before.

Mark hyung even hugged me before going to his seat. This made a lot of talks from everyone in the class. I wanted to hide from embarassment but at the same time, I wanted to show off on how happy I am that I can finally feel how to have a hyung. But still, I really don't understand how and why it happened. I need to confront him after class.

 

 

 

The bell rang indicating that the class has already ended. I looked at Mark hyung who's fixing his things inside his bag. I went to him and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter