Taeyong

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There's nothing that I can do.. Ten left me with my son because I have a son from my bestfriend, Jaehyun. I was drunk during that time and Jaehyun was the only one who was there for me to understand. A man has needs too but my husband refuses to do it since he's on his third trimester which he said that is so dangerous to do. I bent it out on my bestfriend. It's wrong but somehow it felt so good. But then.. it's still wrong.

After knowing that I had a child from Jaehyun, I decided to see them. Knocking on my bestfriend's door, I never felt so nervous and guilty at the same time. The door opened and the very first person who greeted me is his mother.

"Come in, Taeyong."

"Thank you."

Surprisingly, his mother didn't get mad at me. After all the things that I did to Jaehyun, she should despise me, right?

She offered me to sit on the sofa and even gave a drink for me to drink. She excused herself and went inside the room.

After a few minutes, Jaehyun got out of the room with a baby carrying in his arms. He went in front of me and kneeled down. I saw the face of my little boy. He looked so angelic like Mark. He's beautiful too, like his brother.

I felt my tears falling from my eyes as my son smiled at me. Jaehyun offered our child for me to hold it. I took him in my arms and craddled him.

"What is his name?" I asked Jaehyun. I looked at his eyes and it felt so sad.

"Jeno.."

"What a beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter