Jaehyun

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cooking is my passion and I'm proud to say that I'm pretty good at this. I'm always cooking in this house and glad that everybody are eating my food except for Mark. Mark doesn't really want to eat everything that I cooked, instead he ask Nanny Ji to cook something for him. Taeyong once scolded Mark about it but I always told him that it's okay and I really understand his hatred towards me. I just wished that someday, he'll forgive me.

This time, I cooked something delicious. I learned from Taeyong that Mark likes western foods so I made Alfredo for him. As I stepped out of the kitchen, I heard someone entering the house. I was actually surprised to see Mark going home earlier than 9 pm.

"Y-you're here already.." I said and Mark looked at me.

"I'm hungry." He said and went to the dining table. He sitted on his place while I ran inside the kitchen to give him what I cooked for him.

'Uhm.. I.. actually made you an Alfredo. It's okay if you don't want to eat it.. I'll just tell N-"

"Give me the fork." He said and I was surprised. He looked at me again and I quickly picked up a fork for him. He took a mouthful of Alfedo and stuffed it in his mouth. I'm so happy that Mark ate the food that I cooked for him. This is a great start and this made me want to cook for him more.

"It's.. delicious." He said coldly and stuffed more in his mouth. I never felt so happy like this before.

 

 

Taeyong came home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter