Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been a year since Mark hyung and Jeno graduated high school. I've been working my so hard in finishing my senior year alone. It's kind of lonely to attend school without my boyfriend and Jeno there to talk to me. Chenle, Renjun's boyfriend is here to accompany though. At least I have someone to talk to even though he's a year younger than me. Renjun asked me to take care of his boyfriend and being a good friend, I did. Chenle is sometimes pain in the but he's an easy going person too.

 

I remember the first time I met Renjun personally, I was actually really jealous of Mark and him due to their closeness. Mark closed the issue by introducing me to him. Renjun laughed when he found out about my jealousy towards him and he assured me that he's just Mark's bestfriend since they were kids. Renjun is an easy going person. He cheers you up whenever the mood is down and no doubt why Chenle fell for him. Renjun and I became close since then. He even tells me secrets that even Mark doesn't know due to his busy schedules after he joined the basketball team and being whipped boyfriend to me.

 

Another joined the crowd is a freshman named Jisung. Chenle introduced him to me as his friend from middle school. He's actually working in a flower shop that the Lee family used to buy for Ten Eommonim. Jisung said that he already saw me before with Mark hyung. He's cheerful and innocent to look at but behind those looks are his savageness and bratiness he always shown to us.

 

Mark hyung often visits me in school whenever he's not busy. Being a freshman in college doesn't do much, though. He keeps on sending me to dates whenever he's free. Mark hyung is a music major student in Seoul University. The university isn't that far away from my school which he can still walk for ten minutes but he wanted to see me as soon as possible that's why he wanted to learn how to drive.

 

That's how we end up here. Mark hyung is with his teacher when his phone rang. I didn't hesitate to answer the call since it was Nanny Ji who's calling.

"Hello?"

"Donghyuck? Where's Mark?"

"He's actually with his teacher. The lesson just started now."

"Jaehyun is going to give birth soon. Go straight to the hospital, okay?"

"REALLY? Okay, Nanny Ji. We'll be there soon." I ended the call and went straight to Mark hyung who's surprised to see me getting excited.

"Jaehyun Eommonim is about to give birth." After saying the word "birth", Mark hyung unbuckled his belt and got out off the car. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, I need to leave first. My Mom is going to give birth." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter