Bonus: Jisung

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since I was born, I can see the past and the future. My mother told me that being born with this ability is special. I didn't know why and how I got this. All I know is that my mother used to have this too until it was gone.

.Honestly, I didn't know how to use it but my mother always tells me to use it in good deeds.

That's how I end up with the Lee family.

 

When I was five, I saw a beautiful man walking beside our flower shop. His eyes looked like he cried for a moment and his face looks so lonely. Suddenly, the world changes like a snap. I can see the man holding a baby in his arms, fighting with another man, who clutches his phone in his hands.

"Don't ing touch me!"

"Ten, don't sw-"

"I ING HATE YOU, YOU LIAR!"

"Ten, where are you going?"

Then it ended there. I was brought back again to reality and saw the man enter the cake shop. That time, I was brought to another world again. I'm currently sitting on the backseat of the car when I saw the man looking at his wedding ring. The ring looks so expensive but simple and it really is very sentimental to him. He started the engine and drove the car while he's crying on the driver's seat.

A huge truck came in front of us and I shielded myself with my arms in fear. After the collision, I looked at the bloody man, who's still holding the ring. He took his final words from his mouth.

"I..I.. l-love..y..ou.. T-tae.."

 

I was so scared during that time. I didn't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter