Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeno offered me his all time favorite snacks and a bubblemilk tea when we reached the canteen. I didn't actually like to leave Mark hyung earlier since I'm planning to see Jeno later after class. This is the only time that I could spend the day with Mark hyung and I've been taken away by Jeno. Why am I feeling disappointed though?

"Eat more, Donghyuck. You need some energy for the next class." Jeno offered his biscuits to me and I refused to have it. "I told you, I already ate something before we go to the library."

"But you have to eat more." Since Jeno is so persistent, I just took the biscuit and shove it into my mouth. I don't really understand why Jeno is acting all weird today and he's not normally like this. He's more like a possesive type of person now which is kinda uncomfortable for me. 

I need to ask before it's too late.

"Why are you like this Jeno?" I asked him straight.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You, acting like this which is not really normal.. like the Jeno I knew."

"What do you think is the Jeno you knew?"

"The sweet, kind and unpossesive Jeno. You know, to be honest.. I'm kinda uncomfortable right now." Just like I said, I needed to say this before it's too late.

"Uncomfortable?"

"Yes.. You're making me uncomfortable. You're literally clingy right now." I pointed to his hands on my arm. I'm not really the type of person who accepts skinships. I do sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter