Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been five days since the last time Mark hyung and I talked. Whenever I approach him in the library, he always fix his things and leave me alone without saying a word. I don't know if he's mad at me or not and I can't even remember that we fought for something because the last time that we've been together, we're laughing at each other's jokes. Are my jokes that terrible enough to make him hate me? I guess, it's not my jokes. My jokes are awesome, right?

I asked Jeno about this issue since I noticed that the two of them are quite close now.. which is unsual.. since the two are always bickering whenever they see each other. Jeno didn't say anything related to his hyung at all which made it more suspicious. Also, even though Jeno and I are spending more time with each other, I cannot hide the fact that I miss Mark hyung so much. Most especially when I'm visiting the house that Mark hyung and I used to visit.

Jeno and I are sitting on our usual meeting place, the canteen. I'm now used of Jeno's consistent food giving to me but I feel like I don't want to eat at all.

"Come on, Donghyuck, you need to eat something." Jeno is very persistent but I really don't want to.

"Keep it away from me, Jeno. I don't want to eat." I told him and this made Jeno give up. "Why are you so down these days, Donghyuck?" Jeno finally asked and I rolled my eyes, trying to give him an obvious answer. "You don't even want to tell me what's wrong with your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter