Bonus: Jaemin

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck asked for a company since Mark is still working at the company. I don't have anything to do, though. Jeno is busy too that's why I decided to spend some time with my brother-in-law's fiance. 

We've been watching some movies for four hours straight and I can sense that Donghyuck fell asleep in the middle of the second movie. I was about to turn it off when Donghyuck sat up from where he's lying and looked at me with terrified face. 

"What?" I asked him and his eyes drifted down to his thighs. "My water broke." 

"Holy . I should call Mark." 

 

 

 

I managed to drive Donghyuck to the hospital with a lot of struggles. Donghyuck is too heavy, though. 

He's now being attended by nurses, checking his vital signs, blood pressure and anything else. I sat on a bench, observing the nurses and my friend lying on the hospital bed. 

I dialled Mark's number and glad that he picked up fast. 

"How's Donghyuck now?" Mark blurted out as he answered the phone. 

"He's been attended by the nurses. We're still waiting fot Dr. Seo to know what will happen next. Hurry up, Mark! He needs you here." 

"I'm tried my best to get out of the meeting. Glad that my boss allowed me to and I'm on my way now." 

"See you at the emergency room." Mark hang up and a nurse came to me. "Are you Mr. Lee's companion?" 

"Yes." 

"Dr. Seo told me that he's going to have CS session. The ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter