Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three months of preparation and now the day has finally come. Taeyong couldn't help but to feel nervous. He's been sleeping without Jaehyun at his side since yesterday and he can't wait to finally get married with him and sleep with him later on his side... if they're going to sleep.

Mark has been styling his father's hair for half an hour but due to Taeyong's constant squirming, he couldn't even finish. "Dad, please.. stop moving." He scolded his father and continued brushing his hair with the comb. Mark is pretty good in styling up his hair. He learned it from the internet when his father requested that he'll be the one who'll dress up for him. Mark couldn't say no most especially to his father.

"I'm so nervous, Mark. What should I do?"

"I don't know, Dad. Calm down? You married Eomma before so I guess you should know this better than me." Mark stated as a matter of fact while spraying some hair spray on his hair. Taeyong silently agreed to his statement and picked up the glass of water from the table to drink.

"Slow down on drinking, Dad. You can't pee on your wedding suit."

 

 

 

"Mom?" Jeno knocked on Jaehyun's dressing room door. Jaemin had been fixing his wedding suit and hair while Donghyuck is dictating the programs for the after party. The three of them looked at him as he entered the room.

"Are you ready?"

"The hair isn't fix yet, Jeno. Just entertain the visitors outside." Jaemin told him while fixing Jaehyun's hair. Jeno wanted to talk to his Mom privately but Donghyuck shoved Jeno out of the room and went with him outside to fix the sound system and check if the guests are properly seated on the right places.

"I'm so nervous Jaemin." Jaehyun confessed to Jaemin. "Everything's gonna be alright, Eommonim. Just trust us. The wedding will be perfect."

"You think so?"

"Yes. And we'll have a very beautiful groom walking on the aisle later." He said while he turned Jaehyun to look at the mirror. He is indeed beautiful.

 

 

 

 

Donghyuck had been dealing with the guests and he can't do it all alone. Jeno is talking to one of their relatives so he decided to call Mark from Taeyong's room for help. Being a whipped boyfriend Mark is, he immediately called for his attention.

"Thank God you came, Renjunnie." Mark saw his best friend with a companion. "I'm with Chenle. My boyfriend." Renjun said which made Mark eyes widen. He didn't know that Renjun already has a boyfriend. "Since when?" Mark asked and the Chinese boy laughed at him.

"Donghyuck knew and you don't know? What a great bestfriend you are, Mark Lee." Renjun joked which Mark felt bad. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't bring the mood d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter