Taeyong

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first part is where Jaehyun was left in the kitchen by Mark after teaching him how to cook  eggs and decided to sleep in his shared room with Taeyong. (A flashback to where this story is heading to.)

 

 

When I came back home from the apartment, I didn't realized that it was already 5:30 in the morning.

I walked straight to our shared room and found my boyfriend cuddling on my used shirt. Guilt entered my heart and I couldn't stop myself from letting a tear drop from my eye again.

I settled down beside him and gave him a peck on his forehead. I hugged him from his back and snuggled on his neck. How I wish he could feel how much I'm sorry to him.

"Tae..." He called and turned around to face me. "Where have you been?"

"From work..." I lied but he just smiled at me. He caressed my face and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you, Taeyong. So much." He said and closed his eyes. I know that he's waiting for an answer but I felt like my tongue is tied up and prevented me to speak. I just stared at his beauty.

What if Ten didn't came into my life? Would Jaehyun be the one who holds my heart today?

 

 

 

I woke up without Jaehyun beside me. As I went out of the room, I can smell Jaehyun's cooking. I walked straight to the kitchen and back hugged him. 

"Good morning." I whispered in his ears and I can feel him smiling. 

"It's already one and you should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter