Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten years had passed after the incident and everything came back to normal except for Mark. After Ten's death, the boy seemed to become distant to everyone most especially to his father. Taeyong tried so hard to make his son be close to him again but it seems like Mark already shut the door in his heart. Mark grew up in the bitter world of reality that everyone leaves his side when two people stole his only father from him.

Three years ago, Taeyong decided to make Jaehyun and Jeno live in his house. As he got the full custody of Mark after Ten's death, the boy lived under his roof and he can't afford to see his son staying in his room for the whole day without talking to anyone. He thought that Jeno's presence can make Mark be happy again but it turned out to be the opposite.

Mark hates Jeno, most especially Jaehyun a lot. He always thought that he's the replacement of his eomma and he doesn't like that idea so much. Whenever Jaehyun asks Mark if he already has eaten his food, Mark will just walk pass by him and walk straight to his room. Jaehyun tried so hard to persuade the boy to at least talk to him.

Jeno doesn't really hate his older brother but the way he treats Jaehyun makes him mad. He doesn't like to see his eomma to be disrespected by his half brother. Jeno tried to talk to him too but Mark just keeps on ignoring him.

When Jeno learned that he has a brother, he was very happy since he thought he's going to have a playmate and a brother who can trust so much but all of these dreams were crashed when Mark glared at him with hate and annoyance, Jeno tried to understand but he only tried.. and nothing happened. If he hates me then let him be. He thought to himself.

 

 

 

"Mark, wake up."

"Hmmmm"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter