Bonus: Mark

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three months of sleepless nights due to Donghyuck's consistent whines and cravings, I finally have the time to take a good sleep after his first trimester of pregnancy. Donghyuck is currently five months pregnant and all I can see is the huge bump on his tummy. Hyuckie felt so insecure at first, asking me if he's ugly, fat or even bloated but of course, being the good fiance I am, I always tell him the best words that will make him at ease. It's not that it's not true, though. Donghyuck just needs to be more aware of his beauty even if he's pregnant with our child.

 

Today is our free day and we both decided to have the monthly check up with Eomma and Mom's OB-Gyne doctor, Dr. Seo. Since he's very trusted enough by the family, Donghyuck felt secured and safe around him. He also feel excited and comfortable whenever he's going inside the clinic.

Donghyuck laid on the bed and he pulled his large shirt up above his chest to reveal the huge bump. Dr. Seo applied some gel on his tummy and Donghyuck giggled at its coldness and held my hand for some comfort.

"So, how are you these past few days, Donghyuck?" Dr. Seo asked while preparing the machine to be placed on his tummy.

"I've been good. I quit working for awhile and my pregnancy didn't bother me in going to school athough it feels so heavy whenever I walk going to the campus." Donghyuck answered, trying to supress his giggles when Dr. Seo placed the machine on his skin.

"A little advice for you, you shouldn't go walk a lot most especially while you're still on your second stage. It's risky."

"I should give you a ride with a car." I said to my fiance and he looked at me with those happy eyes.

"Do you want to know the gender?" Dr. Seo asked as he moves the machine to my fiance's side waist. "Do you want to know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter