Mark

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What was that noise? Why is Dad screaming so early in the morning? I groaned in annoyance. I looked at the clock and it's only 6:30 in the morning. I sat up from the bed and checked my phone. I smiled when I saw a message from my one and only Donghyuckie..

 

From: Hyuckie That I ♥

Gud morning Markiepoo! I know ur reading dis now but im still sleeping. Haha. Anyway, eat ur bfast ok? Love u.

 

I blushed at the last sentence. I love you too idiot.

 

To: Hyuckie That I ♥

Sleep tight my dear. But not so tight cause I wanna see you right after bfast. Love u too.

 

 

I blushed again so early in the morning. I wanna throw up from all the cheesiness that I've been feeling right now but.. I like it though. Not like but LOVE. Okay, stop. So cringy.

 

 

I decided to go downstairs and face my family. I saw Jeno at his sitting on his chair while eating cereals. As far as I can remember, he's been crying, shouting and hurting a lot in the school field. But why am I seeing him... smiling?

"Good morning." I greeted and Jeno surprisingly showed his signature eye smile.

"Good morning Mark hyung!" Jeno greeted lively which is really weird for a broken hearted person? I decided to just smile back and sat on my place. Nanny Ji came to my side and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me. Normally, it's Jaehyun Mom who cooks breakfast but why am I having cereal right now?

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked both Nanny Ji and Jeno and they looked at each other before Jeno answered me.

"It's Mom and Dad's anniversary today.." I nodded for him to continue. "They stayed in bed this morning." Nanny Ji continued, instead.

"THEY'RE HAVING FOR BREAKFAST?" I yelled which Nanny Ji placed a hand on my mouth for me to shut up. Jeno couldn't believe at what I said and laughed his off. "Mark! They're just sleeping, okay?" Nanny Ji said.

"Staying in bed doesn't mean like that to them, Nanny Ji." Jeno stated as a matter of fact.

"Okay, I know you two are having puberty and very curious on what is happening to the world but can we please let them have the bed? They deserve it. Now, eat." Nanny Ji scolded us and left the dining room to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter