Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung! Help!" Jeno cried his lungs out after seeing his brother. He's been hanging on a cliff with a big rock depending his life on it. One huge mistake and he'll be dead.

"Where are you?" Mark called and in a mere seconds, he found his brother.

"Help me! Hyung!" Jeno cried again and this time, Mark doesn't know what to do.

"I'll call for help!"

"I can't hold tight anymore, hyung!" Jeno shouted and this made Mark to stop walking away. Whether he like it or not, he needs to do it. He just can't let his brother die like this, right? In a matter of fact, he is still his brother.

Mark reached out his hand for Jeno to hold it. He did grabbed his hands but even though he tried to pull him out of the cliff, he couldn't.

Jeno fell. It's Mark's fault. If he tried so hard, he might save his brother right now. But he's useless..



Mark woke up when the alarm rang for the fourth time. I'm having a nightmare again. He thought to himself. For three consecutive nights, he'd been dreaming of things like this which mostly involves Jeno and him. He doesn't understand why he has to dream about these things but he's pretty sure it has something to do with what Jaehyun Mom told him last week.
 

 


"I heard you and Jeno fighting again." Jaehyun told Mark while they're out to buy some groceries. Jeno is with Donghyuck again and this made Mark sulk which Jaehyun noticed. He's deeply concerned in what is happening to his sons and he decided to step in now. It's already three months that they're fighting into silly things. Both of them even destroyed one planned family vacation since t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter