Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark did ran.

He searched for Donghyuck in every part of the school. He went to the library, to the balcony, to his classroom.. everywhere but he cannot find the younger boy.

He made a huge mistake on telling him to leave him alone. If he's being honest with himself, it will always be the opposite. Mark always wanted to be with Donghyuck. He always wanted to touch him, to laugh with him, to talk to him, to kiss him, to love him. He wanted to say he love him but how can he do it now when he can't even find him?

Mark wanted to give up until he remembered one place where Donghyuck might have been.

He exited the gate of the school and ran towards the abandoned house. He entered the gate and ran towards the cliff. There he saw the sun-kissed boy with his head on his knees.

Mark wanted to hug the boy in front of him but the sudden hiccups coming out stopped him. He's crying and it's his fault.

Mark cleared his thoughts again and decided to just confront him. He kneeled down in front of the boy which Donghyuck snapped in surprise. Donghyuck's eyes widen at the person he didn't expect to see.

"Hyuck.." Mark called but Donghyuck is speechless. "I'm sorry."

Donghyuck wanted to cry again after hearing those words from the love of his life. But he suddenly remembered how hurtful it is to be rejected by him. Donghyuck looked away from him and asked him to go away.

Mark didn't say anything but stayed in his position, asking for Donghyuck to talk to him. "Hyuck.."

"I thought you wanted to me to leave you alone?" Donghyuck's sharp tone made Mark flinch. But this didn't bother Mark to say sorry again.

"I made a huge mistake on telling you that, Hyuck. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. Please listen to me." Mark pleaded but Donghyuck is still looking at the cliff, trying hard not to look on Mark's eyes which is his weakness.

"Then why did you said that?"

"Because I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?" Cold tone from Donghyuck's throat made Mark gulped his own saliva.

"Afraid that I cannot stop myself from loving you." Donghyuck froze at Mark's confession. Did he just said he loves me? Donghyuck thought and this made him look into his eyes. "Afraid that I might melt in your arms when you hug me that night. Afraid that I might kiss you that night when you told me that you missed me. Donghyuck, I love you so much and that's why I'm so afraid."

Donghyuck couldn't belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter