Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark woke up when his phone beeped notifying a message from someone. He looked to his phone and saw a message from someone who he didn't expect to message him.

From: Donghyuck

Good morning Mark hyung. I hope u r ok now. Eat ur bfast, okay? I cooked it for u. <3

 

He was about to put his phone down to ignore it until his phone beeped again.

 

From: Donghyuck

Don't u dare to ignore my messages or else I'll go there inside ur room and I'll be the one who'll shove the spoon of my delicious bfast to ur mouth. :P

 

Mark accidentally smiled from his messages but then he remembered what happened yesterday. His mood dropped down again and he decided to go back to his sleep again.

After a few minutes, a loud thud woke him up again. This time, he saw Donghyuck holding a tray with his wide smile on his face.

"What ar-"

"I told you, Mark hyung.. Ignore my message or I'll be the one who will shove you this breakfast to your throat." He said and placed the tray down beside Mark. 

"You cooked hotdogs and eggs for me?" Mark asked him in disbelief but Donghyuck keeps his words that he literally shoved a spoonful of rice with hotdog on his mouth. 

"Why.. are.. you... *munch munch* doing.. this?" Mark tried to ask while chewing. 

"I told you, Mark hyung. I will never leave you alone. Right?" Donghyuck said and shoved another spoonful of rice into his mouth. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter