Jeno

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a month after we got the news of Mom and Dad's planning to get married (Where both Mark hyung and I literally jumped in happiness cause it's been so long for them to finally be together.). Mom is always asking me to go somewhere to canvass some things for the wedding. Mark hyung accompanies Dad in finding the perfect church venue and reception hall while Mom and I are in charge of the wedding invitatons, clothes and food. They wanted to the preparations by themselves so they decided not to hire a wedding planner. Donghyuck helped in preparing too by organizing stuff and he did a wonderful job in planning the schedule.

This time, Jaemin joined us in looking for perfect wedding suits for the future husbands. Mom has been looking for perfect suits in two hours and Jaemin isn't helping at all for me. He's so choosy and very meticulous which Mom loves the most from him. I'm bored as hell right now but they keep on changing the clothes that Jaemin doesn't like.

"That color doesn't match with your yellow themed wedding, eommonim. You should pick this one cause it matches the best but the cloth isn't that great. Do you have other suit that has this color with this kind of cloth?" Jaemin asked the tailor for the seventh time. Mom didn't speak much but I knew he agreed with Jaemin.

 

 

 

After two and a half hours spending at finding suits, Mom already placed his order for the white suit with yellow accent that looks perfectly great for him. "Thank you Jaemin for choosing that suit. You're really good at these stuff." Mom said while we're walking to the parking lot. "You're very much welcome, eommonim."

"Say, do you want to join us for dinner later?" Mom asked while I looked at him in surprised. Did he just invited Jaemin to our family dinner? If it means family dinner, it means it's very important matter because family = Mom, Dad, Me, Hyung plus our Grandparents from both sides. I'm not sure if Mark hyung will bring Donghyuck too since he did brought him last time as his boyfriend. He's considered a family now, though.. But Jaemin? I don't know. He's my best friend but not my boyfriend.. yet.

"Sure. What time?" This time, Jaemin looked at me with a look that he's seeking for help. I knew that he'll be nervous as hell with Mom's invitation cause who doesn't? I always tell him that my grand parents are kinda scary most especially from my Dad's side. On the day that Mark hyung brought Donghyuck, Donghyuck keeps on whispering, asking some comfort on Mark hyung and I can sense his nervousness when Halaboji asked him about Jeju and his parents. Glad that Donghyuck is very polite and funny, my grand parents loved him.

"At 8. Jeno will pick you up." Mom said while he winked at me. Mom, please?

"O-okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter