Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! My name is Lee Donghyuck and I'm a transfer student from the beautiful island of Jeju. My family transferred here in Seoul since my father was relocated here by his boss instead. I'm new and I still don't have any friends to talk with. That's the reason why I chose to stay in the library.

I looked at some people who are sitting alone. I found a cute brown-haired boy with his glasses on near the glass window. I just wanted to befriends with him so I decided to talk to him. I didn't expect the cold treatment he gave to me and this made me want to be friends with him more. I never wanted to be friends with people who are popular and the talk of the campus. I just want to have normal friends who have serious problems in their lives. I want to help them and change them and that's the reason why I chose this cute brown-haired boy in front of me. I knew he needed me.

He ran away out of the library so I decided to make my move.

"MY NAME IS DONGHYUCK BY THE WAY! NICE MEETING YOU, DUDE!"

I shouted and made everyone look at the both of us. If he's hard to get, I'm willing to be challenged at all. That's my specialty.

 

 

The class has ended and I walked through the hallways when I saw the cute brown-haired boy again rushing out from the classroom. When I was about to catch him up, I bumped into someone that made me fell on my . He helped me stand up and apologized to me then I followed the cute brown-haired boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter