Mark

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I shouldn't trusted him. I shouldn't given up myself to him. I wish I could turn back the time and make everything okay. I can't see him together with that person that I despise the most.

I ran away from the scene with tears flowing down my cheeks. I'm alone again. I'm always alone and everyone leaves me.

 

As I reached the house, I heard Jaehyun asked me. "Hey Mark, why are you crying?" I didn't respond and passed through him to my room. I cried myself to sleep until I heard my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and I didn't hesitate to press end call. He called again for fifteen times and all of the rings were pressed into end call. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to hear anything from him.

"Mark?" I heard Jaehyun calling me from the door. I ignored it as usual and tried to get some sleep.

"You know, whatever happens, I'm always here for you, okay?" I heard him again. Always here for you, my . Snakes.

 

I woke up with a heavy head from crying all night long. I looked at my phone and another 17 missed calls from Donghyuck appeared on my screen. I looked at the clock and it's only 4 am. I'm a bit hungry since I didn't eat my dinner so I decided to have some food to eat.

When I opened the door, I nearly screamed when someone fell down. Jaehyun was actually sleeping on my door with a tray of food in his lap.

He woke up when he felt the cold floor hit him and he looked at me in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter