Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stay with me, Donghyuck. Please?" He said and was confused on the sudden actions that Jeno made. I didn't let go but I decided to hug him back instead, still confused on what is happening to him.


...Until I realized what happened. Mark saw us. Mark is hurt. Mark is alone.

"Uhm, Jeno.. I know that you're a very nice friend but.. I need to find your hyung. He needs me." I stepped back from Jeno and left the library to find Mark. I never felt so guilty before. Jeno is nice and all but Mark is alone.

When I heard a scream at the field, I ran straight to that place and saw Mark crying in his knees.

Watching the older lie on the ground, I didn't hesitate to ran after him. This is the very last thing that I don't want to happen to him.

"Mark.. Mark hyung.. Wake up.." I tried to carry Mark but Mark's weight didn't let me since he's a bit heavy. I was about to try to lift him again until a shadow covered us.

"He's still my responsibility." Jeno said and carried Mark on his back. I was a bit surprised on what he had said. After all the things that Mark said to me before, I didn't know that Jeno is still a caring brother for him.

"He's still my brother, Donghyuck. Even we hate each other, I'm still here for him." I watched Jeno carry Mark to their car. Jeno just waved at me to say goodbye and went inside.





From: Jeno
Mark hyung is so stressed out that he fainted on the field. The doctor s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter