Donghyuck

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Leave me alone, Donghyuck.."

These words that wounded my heart so badly. These words that made me realize how stupid I am for coming at his house and asking for some attention from him. These words that I will never ever forget. These words that ended my hope of him loving me back..

Yes, I love Mark hyung and this stupid heart of mine just realized that now that it's too late. Everything ended with just three words along with my name.

"Donghyuck?" I heard Jeno's voice behind me.I turned around to face him. He dropped his bag on the couch and ran towards me. "Why are you crying?" I couldn't say it. I couldn't say to him that his brother told me to leave me alone. It still hurts me a lot.

"Nothing.." I said but of course, he didn't believe me. "Tell me, Donghyuck." He insisted and looked into my eyes. I wanted to tell him to stop because my heart can't take it anymore but I just cried so hard in his arms.

"It's okay, Donghyuck. Let me take you home. Okay?" He told me and he did walked me home.

 

 

 

It's been a week since the last incident from the Lee's house. Everyday is a huge torture to me. Everytime I see him, I always end up crying. I couldn't stop. I couldn't hide. I couldn't smile. Even after Jeno's thousands of attempts to make me smile, I couldn't. Why? Because I always see him here. I can always hear his voice even from afar.

Jeno prepared a lot of things for me. He serenade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter