Mark

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the long ride, I don't know if I would be thankful to God or not because I'm going to this hell-like place.. school. I hate school so much. Why? Here's the reason why..

1. Jeno is also attending the same school as mine.

2. Jeno is my classmate even though I'm older than him.

3. Jeno is the perfect good role model to everyone.

4. Jeno was always praised by our teachers cause he's too smart and can answer everything.

5. Me, Mark is always been scolded and is always been compared to Jeno.

6. Me, Mark is the talk of the school campus because "Why does he have to be Jeno's brother? He's the total opposite of him?"

Jeno. Jeno. Jeno. I hate school because it screams Jeno.

I tried so hard to ignore it but sometimes, it's too much. Comparisons, His perfection, everything.. I can't take it. I hate living in the shadows of him.

 

 

The bell rang and finally I can go out now from the classroom. Walking to the cafeteria, I saw my bestfriend, Renjun waving at me. Renjun has been my friend since elementary. His father, Winwin is a close friend of my Eomma since they were still young. Winwin often visits me along with Renjun in my father's house and that is the only time that I can play outside.

"How's class?" He asked while taking a sip from his favorite orange juice.

"As usual, full of Jeno."

"Don't mind them. Just focus on your studies. You're failing." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter