Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Haechannie, slow down. You might trip!" Jaehyun warned his five year old son running towards the ice cream stand.

"Mommy, Channie wants ice cweeeaam!" The toddler tugged his father's shirt and pouted that Jaehyun couldn't resist. He carried Haechan with difficulty because of his weight on his arms and picked up a bill to buy his little Channie an ice cream that he wanted. "What flavor do you like?"

"Strawbewy!" Little Haechan answered in excitement and clapped his hands when his Mommy got the strawberry ice cream cone in his left hands.

"Lets go back to the bench, okay? Daddy and hyungs will arrive in a minute." The little boy nodded while his favorite ice cream. Jaehyun walked back to the bench and waited for his husband and sons to arrive. Mark planned to meet here at the park after their work to have a family bonding.

 

 

Taeyong, who worked so hard is now the president of the company that he is working. The CEO entrusted the position to him as he was very hardworking and trustworthy. After hearing the news, Taeyong couldn't stop thanking the CEO and promised to work hard. The CEO was glad that he didn't hesitate to give it to him since the results that Taeyong made is very good.

 

Both Mark and Jeno are already working. Mark started to work in a music company where he shares his talent in writing music. Even though he's just a newby, the company already loved his songs.

He does earn a lot of money in writing music. Two of his songs were already a big hit. He tried to save up those money for the future... with Donghyuck. 

 

Jeno, on the other hand, entered his father's company. He started as an accounting manager in the accounting department. He doesn't like math, though but his intelligence and fast learning skills made the staff love him so much. Just like when he was still in high school, all the attention were always put into him due to his perfection. Jeno didn't mind the talkative mouths, instead he just smiled at them, giving them massive heart attacks. 

 

Donghyuck is now a graduating college student in the same university that Mark had graduated. He also took the same course like his boyfriend. Mark accompanied Donghyuck during his first year in college. Both are happy that they can see each other without difficulty until Mark graduated. Now, Donghyuck is the one who's adjusting his time to see Mark. Unlike before that Mark usually walk ten minutes to their former high school, Donghyuck has to take a bus to go to Mark's office. Just a few months, you'll graduate soon. Resist it, Donghyuck. He said to himself.

 

Na Jaemin is the only one who isn't working. Instead, he helped his father, Yuta, in opening up a small business. They are currently owning a small bakery shop near their Seoul University. Donghyuck usually visits him here and chat with him during his break and he would buy something for Mark after his class. Jeno loves to hang out here too after his work and would buy some bread for his Mom and little brother. 

 

 

"Haechannie!" The toddler squirmed to get off from Jaehyun's arms as he heard the familiar voice calling his name. He ran towards Donghyuck who's holding a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter