Jeno

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Getting close with Donghyuck is one of the best things happened in my life. I never felt so happy before and I thank Heavens for giving me this opportunity.

I walked straight to the cafeteria where Donghyuck and I planned to meet during break. I looked for him and he waved at me.

"Hey." I greeted and he smiled. But there's something off. He didn't give his best smiles cause it looked so forced.

"Is there something wrong, Donghyuck?" I asked and he shook his head. I decided to let it go and gave him the food that my Mom cooked.

"Here, eat this. This is delicious. My mom made that." I said and he took it from my hands. "Thank you."

"Uhm.. Can we meet after school?" I asked and he looked at me with his sad eyes. "Jeno.." He said and this is making me worry.

"Am I a bad friend?" He asked. How can a beautiful guy like him be a bad friend? He's a good friend and what I mean good is that he's really really good. He makes things interesting and funny. "No. How can you say that? You're the total opposite of that question, Donghyuck."

"Nothing.. I just felt that.. I am."

"Donghyuck, whatever happens, don't ever think like that. You are the one of the best friends I've known even though we just met a few days ago."

"Well.. Thank you, Jeno."

"You are always welcome. Now smile before the food turns into stone." Finally, the smile that I've been looking for came back again. I never want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter