Taeyong

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm Staying Up

Thinking about the possibilities that Ten gave this message to me, I couldn't sleep. All I ever think about is how and why would he give this message to me. I knew that he loves to make everything better but I don't know if I could do it the way he did. He's still making appearance on my dreams but this time, he's assuring me that I should be happy with someone who deserves to be with me. I can't understand him. He's the one who's making me happy. Isn't it? Or Am I wrong?

 

I Don't Wanna Come Down From Your Love

Ever since I met Ten, I knew that he'll be the love of my life. I knew my future will be with him. It did happened. Sadly, it didn't last longer that I thought. We broke up. We divorced. He left me. He never came back. I always wanted to forget the pain. I always wanted to unlove him but it didn't happened. I don't wanna come down from his love.. from my love for him. I'm afraid that I might totally forget him but then, this letter and his constant apperance in my dreams assured me that I will never forget the one who contributed to make my life complete.

 

We'll Get Lost Together

Together. Jaehyun and I got lost together in this tragic thing called love. Jaehyun did everything just to prove his love for me but instead of giving it to him in return, I always end up hurting him. We're both lost together in love. He got lost because of me. I lost because of Ten. Because of this tragic lost, everything caused pain in each hearts. This is my fault, though. I'm the one who made this mess. I wanted to fix everything and thank God that he gave me strength to do it.

 

Let Me Flow

For every second, every minute, every hour that I'm with Jaehyun, this made me realize one thing. No matter how much I love Ten, there is Jaehyun who always stays behind my back to catch me whenever I fall. He nutured me with love and care that I'm blind enough to see. I wanted to cure this blindness. I want to let this so called river of love to flow towards me. Just let me flow to your heart, Jaehyun. I'm ready to accept you to flow right straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter