Author

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One month had passed and everything went well. At first, Taeyong and Jeno were shocked to see Jaehyun and Mark interact with each other. Jaehyun explained to his son and boyfriend what happened at the cemetery and the latter couldn't hide his happiness upon seeing his son and boyfriend getting along. On the other hand, Jeno isn't feeling the same.

Before, he's really mad to his Mark hyung whenever his Mom is being ignored. But after all that is happening right now, jealousy inflates. Not only to his Mom's attention but also to the love of his life.

Donghyuck and Mark always hang out with each other ever since that day happened. In Jeno's thought, he and Donghyuck hangs out too, but his Mark hyung will always be Donghyuck's first priority to go out with. Donghyuck is aware that both brothers are still not getting along with each other and he even don't understand why. In Donghyuck's side, he just treated them both equally.

"Life ." Jaemin sighed after hearing this same phrase all over again.

"Not again, Jeno..."

"Donghyuck's focus is always on Mark hyung. Even Mom's eyes are now on Mark hyung that he doesn't even know I'm here at your house today." Jeno complained and Jaemin just watched his bestfriend sulk.

"They always go out.. the three of them and they don't even bother to ask me if I wanna come."

"That's too childish Jeno. You're 17 now and you're still thinking about these things."

"It's just.. Mark hyung got all the attention that he wanted. It seems like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter