Ten

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you, Lee Taeyong, accept Chittaphon as your lovely wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Chittaphon Leechaiyakul accept Taeyong as your lovely wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Now, I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss your husband."
 

The claps of our guest, cooes and shouts made us feel embarassed as we closed our distance. It felt so nice to get married to man like Taeyong. He's reliable, gentleman, kind, everything.. he has everything and I'm very lucky.

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, Tae.. he's so beautiful."

"I know sweetheart, he's such an angel."

"What should we name him?"

"Since we're here in Canada, which makes him Canadian by nationality, why not name him a foreign one then?"

"Sounds like a great idea. How about Mark?"

"Mark?"

"Hmm.."

"It suits him."

 

Holding the cute little Mark in my arms, I cannot wish anything more at all. I was so happy and blessed to have him and Taeyong never looked so happy like this too. He's too excited to be a father. That's his greatest wish ever since.

Taeyong gave me the sweetest peck on my lips and on our son's forehead. Picture perfect, we're one small happy family at all.

 

 

 

 

"Be careful, Markie.. you might get fall!"

"Ten, don't worry. He's strong enough to stand up on his own."

"But still, he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter