Jaehyun

The Lee's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It was just the alcohol".

I remembered Taeyong saying this to me. It's unfair, tho. He used me just for lust but I never thought of that way. I love him. I love him ever since we were young. We're close, we're best buddies, he's always there by my side and same goes with me. That was until Ten came into his life.

"Mmmh..." I moaned out loudly. I love this feeling of his into mine. I've imagined this everytime he looks at me with those lovely eyes.

"You're so pretty...."

"Mmmhh"

"...Ten.."

Tears didn't hesitate to drop after hearing those three lettered name. If you only knew, Taeyong..

If you only knew..

 

 

 

I quickly head to the toilet after feeling my stomach upside down. This is strange.. I've never eaten anything bad at all to have an upset stomach. I just ate an apple and a bread. The weird feeling started two weeks after I done it with Taeyong.. Wait.. I can't be..

Sitting on my chair, I nervously wait for the result. I shouldn't get pregnant. I don't want to destroy something that Taeyong has now. His husband is going to give birth soon and even though how many times I dreamed to have a child with him, I cannot destroy a happy family. I knew how it felt like since I was raised in a broken family too and it's not a great feeling.

After a few minutes, I nervously flipped the pregnancy test... My tear dropped again so fast from my eyes.

"I..I'm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter