Myungsoo's visit!

My delivery girl

 

Since that day, Myungsoo had always pick you up from your house and go to school everyday. At first, you were so annoyed at it and everytime you both arrived at school, you will always hurried getting out of his car and rushed up to the classroom. Myungsoo had already knew why and just shook his head with a smile everytime you did it.
 
And during lunch, he would always quickly rush to you and dragged you with him to eat with him, totally ignoring your classmates while staring at you two with so much questions filling up their minds. 
And you had always texted Sunggyu everyday that you cant eat with him during lunch because L had just dragged you with him. You had always told him everything every night: you told him that Myungsoo was always picking you up every morning and during lunch he would drag you with him and treat you delicious foods.
 
Sunggyu just had to say he was happy for you since he knew you like Myungsoo and was glad to know that Myungsoo likes you back and he was taking care of you. Sunggyu had just gave up his feelings for you right after that night, he had just decided to be bestfriends with you(although it still hurts him that he wasnt at your side, but another guy) and be happy for you.
 
Days passed by, and you were now used at the routine: Myungsoo picking you up, eat with you during lunch or even send you at your work. You were always thankful to him, he's just doing so much for you.
And Myungsoo would always bit his lip, trying to have courage to ask what was Sunggyu talking about: you liking someone else. He still couldnt get that thing off on his mind although he concluded that it was him. But he wasnt totally sure if it was really him. He thought to himself that he'll just ask it on the right time and just enjoy first the moments with you.
 
 
 
Sunny Sunday, you and Ricky were sitting both on the couch while watching Gag concert. Both of you would laugh so hard, or even hit at each other while laughing after some jokes from the comedians. It was really funny that you two had enjoyed it so much.
When suddenly, a honked interrupted both of your laughters.
You and Ricky looked at each other and he shrugged first.
"You go check it out" You ordered and leaned your body on the couch. Ricky made a face and stood up. He went towards the door and opened it. He then headed to the gate to open it too.
And when he opened it, he was shocked to see Myungsoo.
"What are you doing here?" Ricky asked, coldly. Myungsoo made a face. "Is your noona inside?"
Ricky pursed his lips and nodded. *Might as well give this guy a chance for noona.* He thought and he invited Myungsoo inside.
 
 
You were holding your stomach, laughing really loud when suddenly Ricky entered with Myungsoo.
You were frozen in your spot, with your mouth gaped, with wide eyes, right foot slightly raised up and you were laying on the couch.
Ricky facepalmed and Myungsoo chuckled at your pose.
You quickly straightened yourself up, and glared at Ricky. He shrugged and sat down beside you. You stood up, not forgetting to give Ricky a hit on his head, and went towards Myungsoo.
 
"Why are you here?" You asked him. Myungsoo smiled and took out the boquet of roses behind him and showed it to you. "Tada~~"
You gasped at the pretty bouquet that Myungsoo was handing you. Ricky moved his head to get a clearer view and got satisfied at the little sweet thing of Myungsoo. *But Sunggyu hyung can do that too!*
You took the bouquet from Myungsoo and thanked him. Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck as you motioned him to sit down beside Ricky and that you'll just get something to eat.
 
As Myungsoo sat down beside Ricky, he just sensed someone glaring at him and when he looked to his leftt, there, Ricky is glaring at him. He blinked and asked, "What?"
Ricky's eyes turned slit and asked, "Do you like my noona?" He asked in a serious, low tone, so that only the two of them could hear it.
"Isn't that obvious?" Myungsoo said in a duh~ tone.
Ricky scoffed and crossed his arms. "How sure you are that you can make my noona yours? You know, I already have set in my mind that noona and Sunggyu hyung will be together."
Myungsoo's eyes widened. "M-Mwo?!"
Ricky nodded his head innocently. "Because Sunggyu hyung is the best!" He raised two thumbs up.
Myungsoo made a face and crossed his arms. "I'm better than Sunggyu hyung."
Ricky raised an eyebrow. "Jinjja? How can you prove it?" 
Myungsoo looked around, and saw the Wii beside the tv. He pointed at it and said, "Let's play that and If I win, that means I'm better than Sunggyu hyung and I'm the best for your noona!"
Ricky rolled his eyes at his childish suggestion but agreed. "Fine." He stood up and set the Wii so that they can start the game.
 
 
 
"YAH DAMN IT!!!!"
"YAHHH AISHHH!!!"
The peaceful atmosphere in the house turned into a loud, and really full of yells from the two boys. You, who was still in the kitchen, cooking something good so that you'll not disappoint Myungsoo, heard the sudden commotion.
You removed your apron and peeked on the living room. There you saw, Ricky and Myungsoo playing together. You giggled to yourself and went back to cooking. *I guess they're on good terms now uh?*
 
 
"YAHHHHHH"
"WAHAHAHAHAH IM WINNING" Myungsoo yelled.
"NOOOO PSH SHUT UP!!!" Ricky yelled back, trying to catch up with Myungsoo's car.
They are playing racing and Myungsoo's car was on the lead.
*If I win this, this Appa-dongsaeng will approve me for his noona* Myungsoo thought and even raced his car faster.
*Psh. This boy is good.* Ricky made a face but then smiled. *I guess he really likes my noona*
 
 
After preparing the spaghetti you made and a cool iced tea, you made your way back in the living room. You even blocked the two's view on the tv and they even yelled at you to move. You were totally taken aback by that but just chuckled and bent down to place the food in the coffee table in the center. You stood up again and made a face at the two who's really serious at the game. You looked on the television and saw Myungsoo winning.
You then started cheering on your brother. "Go Changhyun~ah!!! Changhyun ppali!!! Make it fast!!!"
Ricky smirked and do all his best to catch up on Myungsoo.
While Myungsoo was pouting while hearing your cheers for your brother. He yelled, not looking away from the tv, "yah! How about me? Cheer for me too!!"
You shook your head and giggled. "You're winning! My brother's losing so I need to cheer him up!"
Myungsoo made a face but still did his best, he totally cant lose or he'll lose the bet.
 
You sat down on the couch, tired from standing up while cheering. You looked up at the two and smiled. They just looked so cute together and you started daydreaming.
*What if Myungsoo and I end up together? Changhyun will surely like him as his hyung right?* You giggled at the thought and suddenly frowned. *But that won't happen, I dont even know why Myungsoo's acting like one. Aish. I guess he's just being a good friend.*
 
Soon, the two had just finished their game and Myungsoo jumped up and down as he won the game. Ricky had made faces and sat down on the couch while muttering that he should win.
Myungsoo sat down too and looked at Ricky. "I won boy!"
Ricky rolled his eyes. You chuckled and hugged Ricky in his arm and looked at Myungsoo. "But my baby is still the best!"
Ricky hit you playfully. "Noona I'm no baby! And you're calling me that name in front of this boy!!" He pointed at Myungsoo who's laughing.
You chuckled and stood up. You handed them the spaghetti so that they can eat. And while eating, Myungsoo whispered to Ricky, "I won. That means I'm the best guy for your noona!"
Ricky rolled his eyes and looked away as he eats the spaghetti. *This hyung..*
 
Myungsoo had just finished his food and looked at you with a wide smile. "That was good!"
You smiled and nodded. "Thank you."
He then leaned closer to you(you were sitting on his right side) and whispered, "you could make a good wife."
You blushed and hit him palyfully. Myungsoo chuckled as he leaned backwards and when he looked to his left, he saw Ricky glaring at him.
Myungsoo awkwardly coughed and took a sip on his juice. 
 
 
You, Ricky and Myungsoo had fun talking to each other or the two even played more games the whole day. You even joined and played against Myungsoo and because he didnt even let you win. Although you got annoyed of not winning, the best part is that you had fun.
Soon, it was now the time for Myungsoo to go home.
You stood up from your sit and went to the kitchen to put back the plates, glasses and spoons and forks and cleaned it first before sending Myungsoo out.
 
Myungsoo sighed in satisfaction. *That was really fun!*
Ricky eyed him and asked, "Did you already confess to my noona?"
Myungsoo blinked and looked at Ricky. He slowly shook his head and Ricky's eyes widened. "Why not?" He asked.
Myungsoo tapped his chin, "I'm waiting for the right time. What if I confess and then she doesnt like me back! So I'm making my moves first to get your noona's heart." he wiggled his eyebrows.
And actually, he always thought on when to confess every day, but the thing that Sunggyu had said would always ruin his thoughts on when to confess. What if he really confess and you dont like him back? So, he's making his moves first and make sure you fell for him too.
 
Ricky rolled his eyes but deep inside he's admiring the guy beside him. He's just like Sunggyu. They both make his noona have fun and make her smile a lot. He was surely betting for Sunggyu but this guy is totally good too for you. "Psh. Just make sure when you and noona get together, dont make her cry."
Myungsoo smirked and raised his right hand. "I promise, Appa!"
Ricky made a face. "Appa your face!!!"
Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You looked like an Appa for me! So, I'll call you appa!"
"Psh.." Ricky rolled his eyes but then smiled.
 
You came back and saw the scene. *They look like brothers.* You giggled and cleared your throat to get their attention and Myungsoo quickly stood up.
"I'll send you out." You said while walking towards him. Myungsoo nodded with a smile and both of you walked out of the house, Ricky following behind.
You opened the gate and Myungsoo went out. He smiled to you and said, "That was fun. I'll visit again some other time."
You smiled too and nodded. Ricky butted in and said, "We'll have a rematch playing the race game!"
You and Myungsoo chuckled and he nodded. "Ne, Appa.."
You raised your eyebrow at Myungsoo and he shrugged. He then leaned closer to your ear and whispered, "He seems like your Appa, too protective!"
You chuckled but then felt a soft lips planting on your right cheek. Your eyes widened and turned your head to the right, seeing Myungsoo leaning back with a smile.
Ricky saw it and quickly pulled you away from Myungsoo. "YAH! YOU STOLE A KISS FROM NOONA!"
Myungsoo shrugged and quickly ran to the driver's seat. "Bye bye Jiyeon! Bye Appa!!"
"YAH!" Ricky yelled and Myungsoo chuckled as he went inside his car. He took a peek on you who was still shocked at the kiss and waved his hands before driving off.
 
"That guy! Stealing kisses from noona.." Ricky muttered as the two of you watched his car drove away.
You blinked and regret not saying a good bye to Myungsoo but then smiled. Ricky pulled your sleeves and said, "Noona, come on! Let's go inside now!"
You nodded and both of you went inside.