Depressed

My delivery girl

 

Days passed by and Woori has been so clingy to Myungsoo. She missed her boyfriend a lot but sad to say, Myungsoo doesn't. Woori would always clung onto him during break time and when it was the end of the class, she would immediately run to where Myungsoo was and gives him hugs and kisses.
 
And of course, you would witness all of this with both of your eyes since Myungsoo was your classmate. It was like tearing you apart whenever you saw them together. It really hurts so much. And since the day Woori had arrived, he hadn't contact you even for once. You were so depressed when Woori came. You even can't focus on your studies, even at work.
 
Your mind was full of questions. Was Myungsoo being so nice and sweet and all to you from the past days...and weeks.. is just nothing to him? Did he do that because Woori is not on his side? That he needed someone until Woori came? Did he just use you because he can't live a life without a girl at his side?
 
You sighed once again after getting tired of staring at your phone. Hoping for him to send you even just a 'Hi' or 'How are you' but nothing came. You buried your face on the pillow you were hugging and forced yourself to sleep. *Come on Jiyeon! Stop thinking about him! Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!*
 
 
Morning came and you lazily stood up from your bed. You stood in front of the mirror and was shocked to see your face not really well. Big eyebags, and you even got a pimple! You rubbed your eyes and lazily took a bath.
After that, you went to the kitchen to prepare for Ricky's breakfast. And soon, you were now placing the food on the table with Ricky already sitting.
Ricky was looking at you worriedly. He doesn't know why you were not in the mood from the past few days. He thought you were stressing out because of the bills that's why he is saving his money and not playing the Wii he got from Sunggyu because that really helps the electricity to be higher. But then he thought there are more reasons as to why you were looking so depressed. If its because of money, you will surely talk about it everyday and complained about it. But it didnt happen.
 
Ricky looked at you as you were just poking the food with a pout and furrowed brows. "Noona~~" He called. You looked up at him slowly and asked, "Waeyo?"
Ricky pouted as he can sense the sadness in your voice. "Are you okay?"
You bit your lip and nodded. You forced a smile and said, "I'm okay Changhyun~ah! Come on! Eat a lot!"
Ricky pursed his lips and nodded. He was not totally convinced.
And since he needs to go to the school early, he decided not to ask anymore and just ask about it later. "Noona, I'm going to school now!" He tiptoed and pecked your cheeks. You smiled and ruffled his hair. You can sense that he was really worried. "Take care okay?" He nodded and left.
 
You sat down on the couch since your class will start 11:30am and it's just 7am. You closed your eyes for awhile but then Myungsoo suddenly showed up causing you to immediately open your eyes like you just came from a nightmare. You rubbed your temple. *Why am I always thinking about you! Damn you!*
 
 
You entered the class room with a straight but really depressed face. Your lips were slightly pouting and you were hugging some books that didnt fit on your bag closed to your chest. You walked straight to your chair and sat down on it. You propped your elbow on your desk, leaned your chin on it and heaved a sighed. *Just focus on studies Jiyeon..okay?*
 
Myungsoo had watched you the time you entered the room until you sat down on your chair. He grew really worried as he saw your eyebags and the way you look. You looked so depressed and he thought it might be because of him. He sighed. He can't text or call you or Woori might suspect that he is cheating on her. He really wanted to break up already but by the way Woori blabbers how much she miss and love him makes it hard. He sighed and looked at your back. *I'll wait for the perfect time to end it with Woori and be with you...*
 
 

;____________;

sorry for the late update!!

hehe i was being so lazy and forgot to update this morning

so here is my update for tonight!

enjoy and dont forget to comment and to new readers, please subscribe!

thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!