Grocery

My delivery girl

 

"Changhyun~ah, since I've received my check last night, would you want to go with me to buy groceries?" You asked Ricky who was laying his body on his bed.
"Hmm." He replied.
You approached him patted his . "So come on lazy baby, take a shower cause we'll go now"
Ricky turned his head and shot you a glare. You giggled.
"Dont call me baby" He said. You laughed now.
"Arasseo arasseo, grown up boy." You and went out of his room.
 
 
 
After an hour, you were now walking with Ricky on the way to the supermarket.
"Noona, shouldnt you be at work today?" Ricky asked.
You beamed. "The owner let me have my day off today, i dont want to but she said she will take back my salary if im not going to obey her. And she said I worked too much so she gave me this day."
Ricky chuckled. "How bout buying new clothes for you noona?" Ricky said as he spotted a botique of clothes.
You shook your index finger at him. "No. We're here to buy groceries."
Ricky pouted. You ruffled his hair.
 
 
 
 
*I should have atleast just called one of the maids to buy groceries for me. Aish!* Myungsoo complained as he pushed his cart and looked at each section of the market.
*Or I should have atleast call Woori and accompany me today.* Myungsoo took his phone out and tried to call Woori.
"Yeoboseyo?" Woori answered.
"Honey, are you busy?" Myungsoo asked as he still, searched in the section.
"Yeah, Mom's taking me to the company, she said she'll show me how this and that and more. I hate it" Woori whined over the phone.
Myungsoo can feel that she was now pouting over the phone so he giggled.
"What's funny honey? Do you need me right now?" She asked.
"No, I was just trying to make sure you were okay." Myungsoo said.
"Arasseo, well see you tomorrow at school. Bye bye honey! I love you."
"Nado." Then Myungsoo hung up. He sighed.
"What should I buy first?" He tapped his chin and pushed his cart.
He suddenly bumped into someone. "Aish!"
You bowed your head and apologized. "Omo, mianhaeyo!"
You looked up and saw Myungsoo. Myungsoo blinked and noticed that you bumped him and even apologized. He smirked.
"Finally" He said.
You bit your lip. *Aish! Why do I have to bump into this bastard arrogant boy?!*
"You finally said sorry to the almighty L!" He said.
You rolled your eyes and just looked at the shampoos on the right side.
Myungsoo looked at you. "Did you know that I will go buy groceries today and followed me here?" He tried to laughed but you shot him a glare.
*Cocky much?!* You thought as you looked again on what shampoo to buy.
Myungsoo made a face. Slightly disappointed. He's trying to annoy you but you just kept on ignoring him.
*This girl is really weird!!!* He stomped his feet and will nearly bumped into your cart again but stopped when he heard someone shouting.
 
 
 
"Noona! Noona!!!" Ricky was shouting, hugging 5 snacks.
You shifted your eyes on him and glared as you saw the snacks he was hugging.
"Noona!" He called again and put the snacks in the cart.
"Changhyun-ah! This is too much! You're stomach's going to explode eating this all!" You nagged but stopped when he gestured that someone's at his back.
You looked behind him and saw Sunggyu smiling.
"Noona, I bumped into Sunggyu hyung a while ago and I said were here to buy groceries and he said he wanted to join us!" Ricky smiled widely. Having a cute face.
You scrunched your nose and ruffled Ricky's hair and smiled at Sunggyu.
"Well, hello there oppa!" You greeted him. Sunggyu smiled.
*OPPA?! Is she and Sunggyu? Wow.. huh.. Sunggyu got no taste at all.* Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shifted his eyes on the toothpaste. *Oh maybe that's why she was at the event yesterday, it's because of Sunggyu hyung..*
Sunggyu tilted his head and noticed the guy behind you. "L?"
Myungsoo turned his head. "Oh hi Sunggyu hyung!"
Sunggyu smiled. You made a face behind.
"Come on! Let's go?" You asked Sunggyu.
"Bye L~ah!" Sunggyu waved his hands at Myungsoo. Myungsoo made a small wave with his hand.
You tugged on Sunggyu's sleeves. "Come on Oppa!"
Sunggyu turned his head on you and smiled. "Kaja!"
Then the three of you walked away.
Myungsoo just watch the three of you disappearing and made a face. *Tss. I felt sorry for Sunggyu hyung for having that girl*
 
 
 
 
"Oh how come you and L were in the same section? Did you two bumped into each other though?" Sunggyu asked as you looked at the ramyeons.
"Well, yeah I bumped into him. I dont know that's he's there." You said and pouted.
"Why are you pouting?" He asked. "I accidentally said sorry. Well, because I dont know that that's him. I will not actually say sorry if I saw him first before bumping to his cart."
Sunggyu giggled.
"Noona, is 10 ramyeon okay for a month?" Ricky asked. You tapped your chin.
"How bout not buying a lot ramyeon?" Sunggyu suggested. You looked at him.
"What? Ive always seen you guys eat a lot ramyeon, that is bad for your health." Sunggyu said.
You shrugged. "It's the cheapest food that we can eat. Take 10 Changhyun."
Sunggyu stopped Ricky. Ricky looked at him and to you.
"Sunggyu oppa, what will we eat if we wont buy this ramyeons?" You asked as you took each of the ramyeon in both of their hands.
Sunggyu took the ramyeon and placed them back. He took your cart and started walking.
He started taking beefs, vegetables, chickens.. and more.
You kept on protesting and gasping while Ricky had his eyes widened.
Soon, Sunggyu stopped by the drinks and you started nagging.
"Yah. I cant afford this all. Take this all out. You know that Im not rich right? Yah. Oppa.." You tugged on his sleeves.
Sunggyu smiled at you. "I will pay for this dont worry."
You made a face. "Oppa, i wont let you. Please. Take this all out and I'll buy the foods that we need and the foods that I can afford."
"Aish, Jiyeon~ah, just this once? It hurts me seeing you guys eating only ramyeon everyday." Sunggyu pleaded.
You closed your eyes and sighed loudly. "Just this once?" You opened your eyes and saw Sunggyu's hamster face nodding.
You sighed. "Aish, HamsterGyu...After this, no more paying for us arasseo? our bills, our needs.. no more paying for us okay?"
Sunggyu opened his mouth to protest but you cut him. "No protesting"
Sunggyu sighed in disbelief. "arasseo.."
You smiled. "Thank you though.."
Sunggyu smiled back and patted Ricky's . "Now, come on Changhyun~ah, buy all the snacks you want!" He winked at Ricky.
Ricky started running while you are shouting his name. "YAH! Changhyun~ah!! Dont buy too much!!!" You crossed your arms while glaring at Sunggyu.
Sunggyu just laughed.
 
 
 
From the other section, was Myungsoo, watching the whole scene. He can't believe, why is Sunggyu paying for your groceries and even heard about your bills and other needs. Well, maybe he thought Sunggyu was your boyfriend that's why he was treating you really nice.
*Is she really that poor that Sunggyu hyung needs to pay for her needs? Doesnt she have any parents though?!* He thought and leave.

tumblr_ly3nrhMoKT1qa0m06o1_500.gif