Found out!

My delivery girl

 

Weeks passed by and Myungsoo havnt been sending you messages or calling for a delivery to bother you. And at school, it seems like he doesnt know you. He would not look at you or if you'll accidentally met eyes with him, he'll be the first one to look away. As if, he was avoiding you.
 
 
 
 
You were now lying down in your bed, staring at the ceiling and holding into your phone. You dont know if you should be happy that he was the one who's 'avoiding' you but this just bothered you.. a lot. You kept on thinking so many thoughts like 'Why is he not sending a message?' , 'He's not even calling for a delivery, is he eating well at night?' , 'Why is he avoiding me?', and so on.
 
You raised your phone up in the air and stared at it. *Should I send him a message?* You pouted and shook your head. You put down your phone and laid on your side. *Why would I?* You closed your eyes and after a few seconds, you opened it again and sighed. *What's up with him? Why would he act like that?* You sat up from your bed and messed up your hair. *Aish!! Why am I so bothered?! I should be happy right?!* You laid back on your bed and sighed loudly. *Aish. Jiyeon~ah! You should be happy that he's not bothering you!* With that, you burried your face in the pillow and forced yourself to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
Sunggyu has called you to go to the Singing Club room. He wanted you to see their practice for the upcoming event. You gladly accepted it since you also wanted to hear your bestfriend sing again. And since it was lunch time, you first went to the cafeteria to buy some snacks for you to eat and you also bought some for Sunggyu. After that, you headed to the building where the Singing Club is located.
 
*Room 303...Room 303...* You kept on looking at each door to find the room 303, and when you found it you smiled and went in front. You breath in and out and knocked 3 times. When the door was opened, you smiled and looked up but it faded when you saw the guy who opened it.
 
 
Myungsoo's eyes were wide opened when he saw you in front of him. *Why is she here?!* He blinked and when he realized that he was staring wide eyes at you, he looked away. "Uh... Is Sunggyu oppa there?" You asked awkwardly. Myungsoo looked at you awkwardly and looked away again. Hearing you finding Sunggyu is like someone was stabbing his heart. "Sunggyu hyung!" He called Sunggyu and walked away. *Damn it!* He thought and sat down on one of the couches.
 
Sunggyu walked towards you with a wide smile. "Jiyeon~ah!!!" You giggled and waved at him. "Did you eat already?" You asked and showed the plastic of food you have bought earlier. Sunggyu shook his head and took your hand and the plastic of bag on his other hand and lead you inside. "Guys guys!" He called his friends attention, and of course including Myungsoo.
 
"Oh! it's Jiyeon!" Sungyeol beamed. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted and you bowed with a smile. Sunggyu smiled too and looked at you and back to them. "Good thing you remember her!" He said. You pouted playfully and Sunggyu pinched your nose and he giggled. Everyone raised their eyebrows. "Hyung, you sure you both are not in a relationship?" Woohyun said as he walked passed by the two of you.
 
Myungsoo's ears widened when he heard what Woohyun said. You sure you both are NOT in a relationship? This sentence repeated in his mind. *They are not in a relationship?!* Little did he know, a wide smile was planting on his face. He felt so much happy after hearing that.
 
Sunggyu smacked Woohyun's back and glared at him. "Yah!" You laughed at how Sunggyu's eyes again are disappearing. Sunggyu glared at you and you covered your face with your palms while laughing. "Are you laughing again because of my eyes?!" Sunggyu asked. You nodded your head and everyone laughed. Sunggyu glared at everyone. "YAHHHH!"
 
Woohyun came towards you and slung his arm around you and gave you a thumbs up and a wink. You blushed and just smiled. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and pointed at you. "Your bestfriend here surely knows how to make fun of you uh..."
 
Myungsoo's heart did flipped even more. And his smile was almost reaching his lips due to happiness. *BESTFRIENDS?!... They are BESTFRIENDS..*
 
"YAH!" Sunggyu yelled and pulled you away from Woohyun. "Dont you dare touch my bestie!" He said like a child. You giggled even more. Woohyun wiggled his brows at Sunggyu and even more.
 
Out of all the people inside the room, Myungsoo was now the happiest person. He dont know why he felt so much happiness after hearing your relationship with Sunggyu.
 
 
 
Soon, all of them were now practicing their songs. You were happily watching them on a chair. Sunggyu was playing the piano while singing a song. He was really so lovely right there. He looks so perfect and you were swaying your head as you listen carefully to the song.
 
Myungsoo, who was sitting on the other side, was watching you with a smile on his face. His heart was beating fast while watching you swaying your head with a smile on your face. He took his phone out and secretly, he took a picture of you. He stared at it and smiled even more. He quickly kept it when he felt someone sat next to him. "Yo! Myungsoo you're next!" Sungyeol said. He nodded and readied himself with a wide smile making Sungyeol to raised his eyebrow at him.