Happy Ending

My delivery girl

 

Years passed by and you and Myungsoo had your strong relationship.
Every singe day would just be so memorable for the both of you as you shared the sweetest moments.
 
There were times where Myungsoo was so childish where he always wanted your lips on his, that you should share your spoon with him, that you should hug him while sitting on the couch together, and so on. That was a total new to you but in the end, you got used to it and thought that he was really cute when he's being childish.
There were also times where you two argued where in the end, he'll let you win and say that "I'll let you win this time because I love you." and you would just chuckle always at his statement and would sometimes just agree with him.
 
There were also times where he would take you to special places with your brother and Myungdae. Ricky and Myungsoo had already became close and would always play games when you were busy coooking for them.
And Myungdae, who has been liking you since the day he saw you for his brother, got really excited when he found out that you and Myungsoo had been together. He was like the happiest child when he found it out.
 
As for Sunggyu, he was happy when he found out that you and Myungsoo end up together. He also became a doctor at a famous hospital in Seoul and was busy with his work. And all he have to do is wait for the day where he and Soya would get married. He also tried going out with her and see if he'll like her so that their marriage wouldn't be awkward for him. And he also thought Soya wasn't that bad.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jiyeon~~ahhh...." Myungsoo pouted his lips as he hugged your waist tighter.
You pushed his forehead and continued watching the comedy movie that was playing on his television.
You two were on his apartment, sitting together on the couch.
"Come on babe~~~ Please... Just one...." He lightly shook your body.
"Yah.. Myungsoo.. Stop it.." You glared at him.
Myungso looked away with a pouting lips and crossed his arms.
You took a peek on him and chuckled. *Psh. Being childish again*
 
You took a piece of popcorn and throw it on his face.
When Myungsoo felt it, he glared at you and you chuckled.
"Yah!" He then tackled you and you landed on the couch while he was on top of you. You laughed and laughed as he was ticklling your sides.
"Gonna throw popcorns on my beautiful face again. huh? huh?"
"Wahahaha yah!! Get off of me! You're heavy!"
"No!" He then stood up and carried you bridal style and went to his room. You were wiggling your feet as you laughed harder. "Yah Myungsoo~ah!!!"
"Shut up babe.. You're going to be punish today!"
"Yah! I'm going to kill you first!"
 
He then put you on his bed and hovered on top of you. You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his neck and both of you smiled lovingly.
He then slowly leaned closer to your face and pressed his lips against yours. You smiled between the kiss. *This boy...*
You both then started kissing passionately and you even pulled his neck to make the kiss deeper.
 
He pulled away for a moment to get some air and looked at you again. "Babe..What about delivering a baby soon?"
You gasped and hit him on his chest. "Yah! I'm not yet ready to have a baby you babo!!! babo! babo!!!"
He chuckled and pinched your cheeks. "I was just teasing you, my delivery girl."
You smiled and pinched both of his cheeks.
He smiled and removed your hands on his cheeks as he kissed the tip of your nose. "I love you.."
You rolled your eyes and pecked him on his lips. "I love you too.."
 

 

-THE END-

 

 


 

waaaaaaaa Thankyou so much for all of the subscriber of  

"My delivery Girl"

Thank you also for all of those who always puts comment on this fic

I shall bow 360

tumblr_m2w4c2gXoM1qg57tuo1_r2_500.gif

 

Thank you so much again

;________________;

THANK YOU