Being annoying again?

My delivery girl

 

That night, Myungsoo made sure Woori was okay when he brought her home. He was really worried about her.
But to his surprise, she asked what is the real reason why is he being so distant and said she wont get mad. She just want happiness for him although it hurts her.
Myungsoo gave up and told her she fell in love with another girl while she's gone. Woori felt like her heart will be torn apart but what can she do? He totally fell for someone already. She cant bring the love he had for her before anymore. And because she still loves him and wants him to be happy, and! being an understandable ex girlfriend she is, she encouraged him more and even made him confess soon to the lucky girl.
 
Myungsoo was feeling so much guilty but happy. Woori is just so kind and he thought he was so lucky to have her. If it was other girls, they would probably go wild because of too much anger.
Woori told him that after this semester ended, she'll fly to America with her mom and just continue her studies there because her mom needs to be treated there. And she even told him not to worry about her and she wants him to be happy and of course, she still loves him.
 
 
 
And now it is Saturday, Hello SINGLE MYUNGSOO. γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ 
Myungsoo woke up from his dreamland and sat up from his bed. He took his phone out and read that it was already 11:30am. He yawned and went to take a bath.
After taking a bath, he cooked his brunch..yeah breakfast+lunch and ate it. After that, he sat on the couch and the television.
 
*This is the first day of me being single.* He smiled and felt so much excited although, still he felt some guiltiness running all over his body.
He took his phone out and scrolled down his contacts. He stopped on your name and his smile went wider. He pressed call and waited for you to answer.
 
 
You were sitting down on the counter when your phone suddenly rang. You took it out and blinked. Your eyes widened. *Is he..*
You took a double look and it was really him. *Why is he calling?!* You panicked. *Should I answer it?!*
You will nearly press answer when new customers came in. You pressed ignore and put it back on your pocket and greeted the new customers and lead them to an empty table.
 
 
"WHAT THE" Myungsoo stared at his phone in disbelief. *Did she just ignored my call?!* He pressed call again and waited for you to answer but then you didnt. He grew furious and tried to call you again.
And because it irritates you that your phone keeps on ringing, although of course you wanted to answer it, because it was MYUNGSOO WHO WAS CALLING, you took the battery out of it and focused on your work. The owner might get angry if she suddenly saw you talking on your phone. *What is wrong with him?!* You thought.
 
 
Myungsoo threw his phone on the other couch and kicked the coffee table. "Why isnt she answering? She even turned her phone off!" He ran his fingers in his hair because of frustration and laid on the couch. He stared at the ceiling. *My problem of breaking up with Woori was solved but then now my problem was her!*
He then sat up and smiled evilly. *Well I guess I'll just see her later.* He smirked and stood up and went to take a nap on his room.
 
 
You sat down on the counter and put the battery on your phone again and turned it on. You pouted as you saw the missed calls from him. *What's up with him?* You sighed and continued to work your of as customers are coming in one by one.
And while working, your mind was set to Myungsoo. Why is he suddenly calling you? Is there something important he wanted to say? You shrugged the thoughts away and just continued working.
 
 
 
Night came and the owner just put the phone back on it's place. She ran to the kitchen and cooked the latest order. You were cleaning up the table when she suddenly shouted for a delivery. You sighed and went to her. She handed you the food and the paper where the address was written. You went out and hopped on your motorbike.
And your eyes widened when you read the address. *WHAT THE*
 
 
And soon, you were now in front of Myungsoo's apartment. You were growing excited and annoyed at the same time, but more of an excited. :P
You took a deep breath and pressed his door bell. *Okayokay... This is it...*
And once it was opened, a Myungsoo was revealed. Not totally .. He's only wearing shorts and his abs.. Wow..
Your eyes widened and quickly turned around, blushing. *OH MY GOSH. IS HE NOT ASHAMED GOING OUT WITH ONLY SHORTS?!*
 
Myungsoo raised an eyebrow by your sudden action and looked at himself if there's anything wrong. And when he got it why you suddenly turned around, he smirked. *Shy uh?*
"Yah.." He called you. You stiffened. "My order." He said.
You gulped and slowly turned to face him. You closed both of your eyes and handed him his order.
Myungsoo chuckled on his mind. *She's co cute* "Yah. Why are your eyes closed?!"
 
*Is he stupid or just stupid?* You thought and said, "B-Because-"
"Because I'm just wearing my shorts and my perfect abs are showing?" He continued what you're trying to say.
You opened your eyes and scoffed. *Oh gosh. He's just so cocky.* "Because you looked like lizard." You crossed your arms.
 
"M-MWO?!" Myungsoo grew angry. "LIZAARD?!"
You nodded innocently. "YAH YOU!!!" He took a deep breath. *Calm down Myungsoo. She is your love one. Don't burst... Calm down...*
"How much is this?!" He asked in a high tone. You jumped a little and giggled to your self. *Someone's getting mad uh?*
"20000 won." You stated and he gave you 50000 won. Your eyes bulged out. "D-Dont you have a smaller bill?"
 
Myungsoo smirked and shook his head. You took your wallet out but you dont have enough money to give his change. You pouted and knew what to do.
"I..I guess ..I have to-"
"Dont have enough money for my change?" He asked. You rubbed the back of your neck and nodded.
He smirked. "Then-"
"I need to go back to the restau-"
"No.. Give me a kiss and you can just keep the change." He said.
 
Your eyes totally WIDENED. As in WIDE O__________O *Did I just heard him right? Is he joking?*
He poked your forehead. "Yah.. Kiss me.." He puckered his lips.
"A-Are you crazy?!" You asked, stuttering. He blinked and looked at you. "What?"
"W-Why w-would I kiss you?" You pointed at him. He took your finger and pulled you closer to him. "Because you dont have enough money to give me my change and it's the only choice so you can go back to your work." He said softly as he looked into your eyes.
 
Your heart was totally beating crazy. There he goes again. You were getting really confused. He has a girlfriend and why is he acting like this!
You pushed him away and quickly hopped on on the motorbike. "I'll just go back to the restaurant and go back here for your change!"
You started the engine and quickly drove off.
Myungsoo watched you drove away and chuckled to himself. "She's just so cute to tease.."

 
MYUNGYEON KEKEKEKEKE
HAVE FUUNNNNN