Now She knows

My delivery girl

 

Days passes by after that night, Myungsoo had always been sending you messages again. And those messages are always cute and sweet.
And with that, you were falling for him over and over again. You can't help but to think that he is getting really sweet again.
*But why is he becoming like this all of a sudden? He has a girlfriend right?* You thought as you sat down on the counter. You received again a new message from Myungsoo and read it.
 
Don't work yourself too much okay? -L
 
You blushed by his little sweet and caring message and sent him an 'Okay'. You were trying yourself to be as cold as ever to his sweet messages. You were afraid that his 'girlfriend' might caught the two of you. You don't want a fight and you totally dont want to be the reason to their 'break up'.
And this made Myungsoo so confused. He was trying his best to be the sweetest person ever to you but you were just sending him an 'Okay..', 'Ah..', 'Really?' and so on... He felt like he was losing hope to get your heart when he was almost getting it before Woori came. But of course, he wont give up. He's L, the arrogant handsome kingka. ;))
 
And at school, whenever you would meet eyes with him, he will always smile to you ,like before Woori came. And those smiles would always make your heart go crazy. It was like jumping for so much joy. He would sometimes try to have a little talk with you but because you were afraid that you might get caught by his 'girlfriend', you were always excusing yourself or walked away as if you didnt noticed him.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo was going crazy as to why it seems like you were ignoring him. *What is wrong with her?* He thought as he slammed his body on his couch and his television. He scrunched his nose and opened his phone. *She's not yet replying to my message. Is she that busy?*
He laid his body on the couch and stared at the ceiling. *Should I call for a delivery to see her?* He sat up and smirked at his idea. *That will be the only way so I can have a little moment with her.*
 
 
"Jiyeon~ another delivery to our all-time-customer.." The owner handed you the foods and the address. You pouted as you read the address. *It's him again.. What will he do this time?* You sighed and headed to his apartment.
And once you reached his apartment, that last night came up suddenly in your mind. You started blushing again as you remember his kiss.
 
Flashback...
 
After getting the change for Myungsoo, you went back to his apartment and to your surprise, he is waiting outside with already a better, comfortable clothes. He was leaning against his gate with his head lowered.
You parked the motorbike to the side and hopped off. You took off your helmet and took a deep breath. You cleared your throat to get his attention.
He looked up and suddenly brightened, brighter than the starts and the moon above. You blinked by his sudden wide smile.
 
"Y-Your change." You handed him his change and he took it with your hand. He pulled you closer to him.
Your eyes widened, your heart beat stopped. *What is he doing?!*
He wrapped his arms around your waist and looked down on you. You were totally stiffened by your position as you looked up at him.
He was smiling widely to you. "But this change still won't stop me from kissing you." He suddenly said and after that he leaned closer to your face and you gasped.
 
He chuckled in his mind and moved his head to the side to kiss your cheek. You bit your lip to stop yourself from gasping again.
He leaned back and looked at you again. "Have a safe trip way back to the restaurant okay?" He said as he dragged you to your motorbike and put on your helmet.
You were totally speechless and just moved like a zombie. You started the engine and after he said his goodbyes, you drove off.
 
Myungsoo chuckled and watched you disappear again from his sight for the second time tonight. *I guess I totally shocked her.* He shrugged and went inside his house.
 
End of Flashback.
 
 
You were blushing as red as tomato now and you palmed your face to get rid of it. You took a deep breath and pressed his door bell. After a few seconds, Myungsoo opened his gate and saw you looking up at him. He smiled and leaned his head on the gate and crossed his arms as he stared at you.
"Finally.." He said. You blinked in confusion. *Is he that hungry?*
 
You handed him his order and he took it. And when you remember that night that he took it with your hand, you quickly pull your hand back before he could snatch it again and steal a kiss.
Myungsoo didnt notice your little action as he scanned the foods. And then he looked up at you and his face turned into a serious one.
You looked away and bit your lower lip. *Why is he looking so serious?*
"Why does it seems like you are so cold in your messages?" He asked. You stayed quiet and didnt look at him.
"Yah.. I'm talking to you."
You gulped. *What should I say?*
 
Myungsoo put down the food and walked towards you. He held both of your shoulders to face him. "Yah, look at me." He ordered.
You slowly looked up at him and met his serious eyes. "Answer me."
You blew your bangs before answering him. "It's because you were getting so sweet and caring again. And you have a girlfriend! What if she caught you texting someone else?" *Aish! There! I let it out!*
Myungsoo blinked at your burst. *I-Is she thinking that Woori might caught me texting her?* He chuckled in his mind. *Now I know why she looks so gloomy since Woori came back.*
 
"And so what if she caught me?" He smirked.
"What? Are you out of your mind? Of course she might broke up with you!" You said.
He rolled his eyes and looked at you again. "What if she already broke up with me?"
 
You blinked and stepped back. You were processing inside your mind his last sentence. *S-She broke up with him...*
Myungsoo chuckled and pinched both of your cheeks. "Are you staying away from me because of Woori? Uh?"
"Uhh..."
"You became so gloomy when Woori came back, is it because of her being with me? Are you jealous of her?" He teased.
You slapped his hands away. "Yah! I'm not!" You turned your back.
Myungsoo chuckled and hugged you from behind and leaned his chin on your shoulders.
You gasped by this and wanted to removed yourself from his grip but he tightened it. "We broke up already." He stated and you stopped moving.
*T-They broke up?* You excitedly thought but felt sorry for him.
"She broke up with me because she thought I dont love her anymore.." He added.
*What does he mean?* You were now confused. *Is he loving another girl? That's why his girlfriend broke up with him?*
 
He released you and faced you to him and smiled. "So dont be sad now because me and Woori are no longer in a relationship." He smiled.
You furrowed your brows."And why does it seem like the break up was nothing to you?"
Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. *So that we can be together.. babo*
You rolled your eyes when you didnt get a response and crossed your arms. "Whatever, hand me now your payment. 10000won"
Myungsoo scoffed. "Not forgetting about the payment.." He took out his wallet and gave you his payment.
 
You nodded as you count the money. It is exact. You looked up but then you were greeted by a soft quick kiss on your left cheek. You widened your eyes and looked to your left. You saw Myungsoo smiling. "Now go back to your work safely okay?" He spun around and went inside his house. Leaving you flabbergasted. You slowly reached for your left cheek where he planted his soft kiss and you felt yourself burning. *He stole a kiss from me again.*