Meet Myungdae :)

My delivery girl

 

This week has been a tiring week for you with all the projects, assignments, and your part time job.
And Myungsoo was being added on the list on making you feel so stress. The way he always smirks at you when your eyes will accidentally met his. And when it happens, it always reminds you of that night where he tld you to go back to the restaurant and go back to him with the change.
You were always controlling yourself to not mind him, you're afraid that if you attack him, you'll be bullied since he was a kingka and you're just a normal girl.
And good thing, Sunggyu was always there to cheer you up. Although you were not telling him why you were always gloomy when facing him, since you're afraid he'll make a commotion since Sunggyu's always been so protective to you. So when he keeps on asking you why, you will just say it's because of work or home works.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was Saturday and you had a full time of your job this day since you dont have classes.
Starting from noon up until now, there were lots of customers coming in and commenting that the food here was really good which is making you and the owner to smile widely always.
"Jiyeon~ah, kindly serve this to table number 5. Thank You" The owner beamed at you and handed you the tray with full of foods.
"Ne Imo!" You took it and served it to table number 5. After serving, you suddenly bumped lightly into a really really cute boy.
"Oh~ Mianhae!" You squatted down to see if he was okay since he fell on his lightly.
He looked up to you and smiled. "It's okay noona!" He exclaimed.
You giggled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair. "Aigoo~ You're so cuuute! You remind me of my younger brother when he was at your age!"
"Thank you noona! Food here is really delicious!" He said and did Boing Boing~
You giggled again. "Omona, you're really cute!"
"Myungdae~ah! Oh! There you are!" It seems it was his mom that was calling him.
You stood up and smiled at his mom. His mom carried him and smiled at you.
"I think my son likes you." She said. "Ne!~ omma I really like noona! She's kind and pretty!" The boy exclaimed.
You smiled widely, feeling so touched. You bowed 90 degrees and said, "Thank you so much."
"By the way, what's your name again?" His mom asked you.
"Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon" You replied.
The boy held out his hand to you and introduced himself. "I am Myungdae!"
You giggled. "Nice to meet you Myungdae~ah.. and to you too Myungdae's mom!" You giggled and his mom giggled too.
"Im Kim Minhae and Myungdae's mom" She introduced herself. "Hmm, do you mind if I can talk to you for a minute?"
"Sure!" you bowed and followed her on their table.
 
 
 
"Sit down Jiyeon-ssi!" She said and patted the empty seat opposite from her and his husband.
"Who's she Minhae?" His husband asked.
"This is Jiyeon, she's a waitress here... and I think Myungdae likes her." She beamed at you.
"Ne, i like noona!" Myungdae clapped his hand making you all giggled at his cute acts.
"I think she fits to be Myungdae's babysitter for a week." She suddenly said.
"B-Babysitter?" You asked.
"Yeah, well, are you still attending school?" She asked and you nodded.
She tapped her chin. "Are you free on December 18-22?"
*That's probably be christmas vacation and being a babysitter will help me more on our needs.* You beamed. "Ne, that'll be probably christmas vacation already."
His mom clapped. "Great! I want you to be my son's babysitter from those dates since me and my husband have to go abroad for business and my older son will probably not agree to babysit his brother"
 
 
 
 
After some more talk with the Kim family, and your work on the restaurant, you went home with a wide smile.
You knocked on your door and when it opened, you were greeted by your favorite fruit, apple!
"Oh?" You were shocked and took a peek on who's showing those apples right in front of your face.
"Sunggyu oppa." You said in a not-amusing voice.
He giggled. "What?"
"Why are you here?" You asked as you eyes Ricky who quickly looks away.
"What else? To give you apples!" He showed more apple to you.
You passed by him as you headed to the kitchen with more fruits on the dinner table. "Oppa!" You whined.
Sunggyu scracthed the back of his hair. "I was worried, so I brought fruits for you to make you healthy again!"
You smiled. "You dont have to do this you know."
"He have to since-" Ricky butted in but got cut off when Sunggyu glared at him.
"Have to what?" You asked.
"Nothing, Just worried and promise me you'll eat all of that fruits uh?" He said as he took a sit on the dinner table.
You beamed.
 
 
 
"Oppa, I got a new part time job. But it was just for a week and I think Im going to so much love it!"
Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. "Well what job is that?"
Ricky then ran to you and sat beside you. "what JOB is that huh? Noona? huh?"
You hit Ricky's head and giggled. "Being a babysitter of a really really cute boy!" You suddenly squaled.
"Cute boy? Who's the boy? And how sure you were that he's cute? Have you seen him?" Ricky asked.
You giggled. "Yeah, I met the boy a while ago at the restaurant and he's really cute." You looked at Ricky and pinched his cheeks. "Just like youuuuuu~~"
Ricky screamed in pain and you held out your finger and giggled. Ricky glared at you but you just looked away.
"Well, since it was just for a week, when will it start?" Sunggyu asked.
"Hmm.. December 18-22? Yeah.. that" You said.
"Good! Then at December 23-25 I'll pick you and Changhyun." Sunggyu beamed.
You and Ricky tilted your heads to the side and gave Sunggyu a WHY look.
"Since Im alone in my house, Im going to both invite you in my house and celebrate the christmas there! how's that?" He asked.
You and Ricky looked at each other and smiled. Then you looked at Sunggyu. "Really.. Thank you Sunggyu oppa."
"Pssh. That's nothing. So okay, Dec 23-25 arasseo?" Sunggyu stood up.
"Neh!" Ricky beamed and you too.
"Im going home now." Sunggyu said and headed to the door. You and Ricky followed him.
Sunggyu went to his car and waved his hands. "Goodbye!"
You and Ricky waved your hands too while smiling and watched Sunggyu leave.
"Sunggyu hyung is really cool!" Ricky said. You smiled.
*Best bestfriend ever!* You thought and closed the door.